User Total Drama World Tour ~ Rocker wins!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ Aloha to the Finale

I'm going to give all your secrets away. And when I say "I", I mean BMB.

Last time on User Total Drama World Tour, the final 3 made their way across Mexico towards their speedboats. They went to the extremes to beat each other, but in the end Rocker won the challenge and took NSY with him for the Final 2, leaving Lily the last eliminated person. Who will win in this explosive ending, Rocker or NSY? And what will Hawaii have in store for them? Find out here right now on the finale of User Total Drama World Tour!!!

The eliminated players sit in the peanut gallery section, where they all watch NSY and Rocker in front of them. Drift is glaring; Speedy Yoshi is fending off Nitwit from the sushi; Bowser45 is just sitting back; Tantusar seems rather upset; Neptune is holding onto his wine bottles in joy; ARFU is holding onto his survey sheet; PrincessOfPeaches is glaring at Cirdec; Reversinator is sitting with a blanket over his shoulders, still looking cold; NSM has his wings still on; MCD has his arm around the alienified Smg2daisy clone; LN1 is petting dingo, who is growing at BMB; NEX is holding the swan head that they were in while Nabber has his arms crossed; Smg2daisy and Cirdec are cuddling each other; Smasher is waking up from the tranquilizer ball that was shot at him as he left the plane; Gutseh and Toad are grimacing but not mad at Rocker anymore; Lily is still picking the sand out of her hair.

BMB: Welcome peanut gallery. Obviously, you know everything now, right?

Everyone: Yes.

BMB: Well, it's time for you to vote!

Rocker: Wait, what?

NSY: What Rocker said!

BMB: They are voting to decide which player they want to give a boost in one of the challenges!

Rocker: Great...

All of them casts their votes, written on the sheets of paper. BMB counts them, and then gives the results.

BMB: Well...it was close, but with 9 out of the 17 votes that were casted...

Drift: I don't really care.

Reversinator: Me neither.

BMB: ...NSY will be given an additional 3 points to his score!

NSY: Yes...but what score?

BMB: For the challenge!

Rocker: Can you tell us the challenge now?

BMB: I will...but there is three challenges, so be prepared.

NSY: Great...

BMB: Here is challenge 1!

Challenge 26 Part 1! The Pineapple Woodsman! You will be building each other using microsoft paint or any other form of drawing project (or freehand with a pic)! You will have really do a good job with the drawing of your wooden guy with a pineapple head. Imagine what NSY will look like Rocker and what Rocker will look like NSY! Give me a brief description of how you showed that! And I want it to be accurate with the play style they had in this game.

Rocker: Definitely had one of the most secure positions out of everyone in this game. Never was he a target to be eliminated, and I don't believe he has recieved one vote to be eliminated this season. He had alliances that brought him to where he was, but he definitely was a challenge puller for Team Action, and has won two immunity challenges so far. He has done what he can to make sure he gets to the end, and showed that by betraying his former alliance for a much "easier" alliance to face against. He's in it to win.

NSY: The person that has had the most luck out of anyone this season. Every time he was targeted to be eliminated, he managed to avoid it. I mean, he was voted out during a non-elimination challenge, and when Rocker betrayed his fellow teammates for him when he was going to be the next to go. He has also pulled through for his team, and gave Team Fusion the nudges they needed to win some challenges, such as in Italy or in Jamaica. He's quite the underdog, as no one - not even me - expected him to make it this far. He has won an immunity challenge as well, and has been the first person to start suspecting that there was an alliance that Gutseh was in that was in control, and tried to get Gutseh out before the merge, though it was too late.

You can show that by their stance, adding special stuff to your drawing, etc. It does not need to be like a DiVinci, and it can just be stick figures for all I care. You will be judged for this. The judge will determine how well they player did on their drawing on a scale of 1-5. If they think it was very good, they'll give a 5, and if not, they'll give a 1. It is not about who is better; you will be judged solely on your drawing, and not in comparison to others (meaning both of you could get 5's while both of you could get 1's, or one of you gets a better score than the other).

In the end, the highest score wins (which I don't have the estimate yet). And whoever wins the three parts will be crowned the winner of UTDWT!

BMB: Good luck, and get building!

Who will win the 1st part of the finale challenge, and who will be at a disadvantage in the next part? And will the peanut gallery's vote make an impact? Find out after the break!

Toadlight Eightyfarkle said:
BMB, may I draw an ensemble pic for this season?

I would love that.

I also wanted someone to do Team Emblems like they did in the actual show for each season (the circle, with the outer ring the team color and then a symbol in the center that is also the color's team.)

I mean, Team Action would have a teal fist, Team Fusion would have an orange explosion, and Team Amethyst would definitely have a purple Gem in it.

Deku Link said:
I also wanted someone to do Team Emblems like they did in the actual show for each season (the circle, with the outer ring the team color and then a symbol in the center that is also the color's team.)

I mean, Team Action would have a teal fist, Team Fusion would have an orange explosion, and Team Amethyst would definitely have a purple Gem in it.
Gimme a few minutes.

ActionEmblem.png
FusionEmblem.png
AmethystEmblem.png

Lakitu......THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!

This is EXACTLY what I had in my mind. This is the greatest present you have ever given me!!!

I feel the need to repay you somehow...

Also, btw, one of the ex-players...

You have the ability to help out Rocker and/or NSY in the final challenge. For it, Rocker and NSY will select 2 people out of the list of people that are willing to do this that will help them out in the last part. If you want to help out, please tell me either here in the thread or in a PM!

hello

granted, the odds of me getting picked are slim, but think on it

it's the person who's been in the top 5 in every user total drama game

me

also love those emblems ltq

I volunteer.

Just waiting on Rocker's final thing.

I already got them all done with the second part while I'm waiting, so as soon as Part 1 comes in, Part 2 will be coming in as well, and then they'll have like 3 days to do Part 3, and then we'll have a winner!

So, if I somehow get it tonight, this'll be over roughly by the 14th. If I get it at latest this weekend, then it will be over by roughly the 19th.

The players finish their wooden pineapple head figurines, having done everything ready for the judge.

BMB: Well...Are you ready?

Rocker: Yes I am.

NSY: So am I.

BMB: Chef, time to judge!

BMB looks behind to find Chef taking a nap in the shade.

BMB: Well...I still have DragonFreak from the other challenge.

The interns wheel out DragonFreak, who is taped to a dolly, glaring at the host.

DF: You know, I have lots of lawyers!

BMB: Just go and judge the statues.

DF is set free, and then walks over to both of those pineapples. He looks at both of them back and forth, deciding.

BMB: Well?

DF: I completely...adore Rocker's model! Such a beautiful creation. 5 points for sure!

Rocker cheers as NSY seems to sulk a little.

DF: But...for once, NSY actually did something perfect, as opposed to his usually grammar. So...5 points as well!

NSY jumps in joy.

BMB: And since NSY was the one to do his on time and not waiting so long...an extra point to him!

Rocker complains as NSY continues to jump in joy.

BMB: Well, the score is NSY in the lead with 9, and Rocker behind with 5. A 4 point lead to NSY. Let me explain part 2!

Part 2 of the final challenge, which is challenge 26. For this part, you'll be skipping over rocks across a pool of lava! You will decide the path you take, either taking left or right. However, a few are booby-trapped so that it will hinder them for a turn. You will be skipping across 12 different rocks. Simply choose either left or right for all 12 jumps.

Example:
Option 1: Left
Option 2: Right
Option 12: Right

The person who makes it to the end first will be no points - yet. The next person to end will get no points either - yet. The difference from how long it took them to finish will be calculated, as the winner will earn 12 points at completion, and the second person will be given points subracted from the number it took to get to the winner.

I.e. - If Player A finishes on the 12th turn with no booby-traps, and then player B takes 16 turns, Player A will earn 12 points, and Player B will earn 8 points.

BMB: Good luck, and go!

With NSY slowly gaining a greater lead, will Rocker make a comeback, or is this set for NSY to win? Find out after the break!

Results:
Kimberly Hart said:
NSY_zpsdca7846b.png

NSY has been a decently strong player throughout the game, as he did contribute to his team a lot. I represented this with his stance, he is leading the charge with a sword in his hand.

He is also the underdog of the game, nobody expected him to make it this far, so i decided to draw him as Underdog.

However despite his skill he saw a lot of luck on his journey, so i added a lot of luck-related things to the picture. (The rainbow, pot of gold, 777, four leaf clovers, falling stars)

NSY said:
Rocker is such a skilled UTDWT player. He is the master of the challenges, always winning for team Action during the team stage and for himself after the menacing merge. He has never once had a vote for elimination. This beast prefers to do what’s best for him and not for his team. Rocker even betrayed his team to eliminate those who could be a danger to him. He can also be called the amazing alliance maker where he teamed up with less skilled players like Lily and NSY to take out his biggest threats. This alliance succeeded and brought Rocker to the final two. Will he be able to outrun the king of luck, NSY and win User Total Drama World Tour?

Rocker: 5 Points.
NSY: 9 Points.

Rocker and NSY make their way up the mountain to the stepping stones. Boiling lava is coming.

BMB: Before we continue on...think about the two people you want to help to have help you in the next and final part. They must be previous eliminees.

They both nodded as BMB flew off in the distance.

Rocker: Good luck.

NSY: I have all I need.

They both begin to step over it, and instantly Rocker lands on a rat trap, trying to suck the pain. NSY laughs as he hops further, springing a heavy weight fall down, narrowly missing him. Rocker hops next to him.

Rocker: Got lucky there. Use up all that luck so that it's all out before the final challenge.

NSY: Oh you...

They continued further, hoping over them, until NSY hits a switch, and a cage swings by. He ducks, and hits Rocker, trapping him inside. NSY quickly hops to the end.

NSY: Sorry, but I got to win.

Rocker: I...must...not lose...now!

Rocker breaks out of the chain, jumping to the finish alongside NSY as the host reappears.

BMB: Congrats NSY on another victory! Looks like he has more of a lead as well. Well, time to announce the next and final stretch!

This is it! The Final Part of the Final challenge! You all have survived 25 challenges and 2 of the 3 parts of the finale, and now the final challenge is here! You better know the players that you competed against since you are going to have a sporcle quiz on them! It will be 6 minutes long, and you'll be answering 5 questions! However, you get to select 2 people to help you with 3 of the questions each, meaning a total of 6 questions.

You will be given the quiz after those 2 helpers help you, and you must post your final score once it is completed. I know if you do it more than once as it tells me how many times it is played! Your final score will determine the points added to your score! You can get up to 25 points for your quiz, making the final score of the 3-part challenge being a total out of 45 (46 possible for NSY).

Good luck in this final part, and may the best player win!

BMB: Pick your players you want to help you out with. We'll start with Rocker since he's not in the lead right now.

Rocker: Wow...um...Smasher.

NSY: I'll take Gutseh.

Rocker: And I'll take Lily.

NSY: Toad for me then.

BMB nods, and suddenly all four of them come walking down the hill.

Gutseh: I'm with NSY? Surprised Rocker didn't want my help.

Smasher: Well I'm glad he chose me since it was you two that betrayed me.

Toad: He helped too!

Lily: Well...still upset you chose NSY over me Rocker, but I guess I'll help.

BMB: Great. Now go up the rest of the mountain and throw your dummies into the volcano, and you'll be all set!!! Now go!

Who will win in the final part of the challenge, and take over the final prize: A million dollars!? Find out for the last bit of the finale next!!!

Results:
NSY:
1. Right
2. Right
3. Left
4. Right
5. Left
6. Left
7. Right
8. Left
9. Left
10. Left
11. Right
12. Left

Rocker:
1. Left
2. Left
3. Left
4. Left
5. Left
6. Left
7. Left
9. Left
10. Left
11. Left
12. Left

Results:
1. Right – NSY
2. Left – Rocker
3. Left – Both
4. Right – NSY
5. Left – Both
6. Left – Rocker
7. Left – NSY
8. Left – Both
9. Right – Neither
10. Left – Both
11. Right – NSY
12. Right – Neither

NSY – 12 points
Rocker – 10 points

NSY: 21/46
Rocker: 15/45

Deku Link said:
NSY said:
Rocker is such a skilled UTDWT player. He is the master of the challenges, always winning for team Action during the team stage and for himself after the menacing merge. He has never once had a vote for elimination. This beast prefers to do what’s best for him and not for his team. Rocker even betrayed his team to eliminate those who could be a danger to him. He can also be called the amazing alliance maker where he teamed up with less skilled players like Lily and NSY to take out his biggest threats. This alliance succeeded and brought Rocker to the final two. Will he be able to outrun the king of luck, NSY and win User Total Drama World Tour?

Did i just not understand the challenge or something because what does this have to do with anything?

He just kind of reworded what you said here:

bmb from challenge pm said:
Rocker: Definitely had one of the most secure positions out of everyone in this game. Never was he a target to be eliminated, and I don't believe he has recieved one vote to be eliminated this season. He had alliances that brought him to where he was, but he definitely was a challenge puller for Team Action, and has won two immunity challenges so far. He has done what he can to make sure he gets to the end, and showed that by betraying his former alliance for a much "easier" alliance to face against. He's in it to win.

Again i might just be confused but you told me this:

If you can't do the image, then just type a paragraph no less of 50 words of basically what you would do in the image.
That is what NSY did for his since he could not get access to a painting service.

That doesn't exactly sound like a paragraph of what he would do in the image. :/

Guess i'm not gonna be used in this challenge.
But go anyone, *cheers*

Well, this has been the slowest ending yet, but it's ALMOST done...

Just waiting on a few things, and then the final results will be in.

Oh man, is it close though...

Oh god, the suspense is killing m-

Dies

Also, seeing this topic reminds me that I need to update User Party

Back