User Total Drama World Tour ~ Rocker wins!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ It's not over 'til the Malaysian sings!

Last time on User Total Drama World Tour, the players raced across Drumheller, digging for the gas barrels I left behind. Each had to dig for their own, while some got the best of the launching boulders. Rocker ended up winning immunity, while Gutseh was ultimately sent out of the plane. Now that we are in the final 4, whom will move on, and who will be left at our next location? Find out here, right now on User Total Drama World!

NSY and Rocker are in first class, viewing out the window. NSY is super giddy though.

NSY: I can't believe Gutseh is finally gone!

Rocker: Yep...

NSY (confessional): Been trying to get rid of him for a few challenges now, and it finally happened! The last member of Team Fusion. Bet no one expected I would beat out my other 6 teammates!

Rocker (confessional): I don't know if Gutseh leaving was right...ugh...I'm just not sure...

Toad and Lily are in the mess hall, eating. Lily is trying to enjoy her oatmeal while Toad is just walking back and forth across the room.

Toad: I can't believe this happened!

Lily: ...ugh...I'm sorry that he left.

Toad: I want to know who did this!

Toad (confessional): Gutseh was definitely a great player, but more importantly was a great vote. Without him, I'm probably next!

BMB (intercom): We are landing. Let's prepare for the next challenge!

Everyone walks out to this massive city that overlooks a lot of water. They are amazed the sight.

BMB: Welcome to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!

Lily: Where Smg2daisy is from?

BMB: Yep.

NSY: Aw, she is probably mad that we are here without her.

BMB: Follow me.

They all walk over to this building that has a massive green screen behind it.

Rocker: What is this for?

BMB: I'll explain right now.

Welcome to challenge 24! Two more after this one. Your challenge is to make songs for the four locations that we visited that didn't have songs in the original Total Drama World Tour show. They are of course Italy, Russia, South Africa, and Himalayas. We are not including this one since we are here. You would be given one of those locations, and you must find a song for it, and make up your own lyrics for it. The lyrics must relate to the challenge that took place during it, and must rhyme. The one that does the best according to our judge will get immunity. Trust me, you want immunity for this one.

You will be based off of how good you do with the lyrics, how well it fits the theme of the location/challenge, and how well the lyrics fit in with the song.

BMB: Good luck you all, and be prepared soon.

Who will have what it takes to write the best song, and which one will fail in the process? Find out after the break.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha
Singapore is a country, and Malaysia is another country
It isn't a part of Malaysia for a long ago

Changed it to Kuala Lumpur.

I'm going to kill whoever told me Singapore is a city in Malaysia...

The players race across the building, looking for some good supplies. NSY is in a room, grabbing a pair of coats and snow boots.

NSY: Damn, if only we had this earlier! Well, maybe I could use it for a later challenge, but I don't know if we'll visit another cold place again or not.

Rocker is racing into a room full of surfboards and swimming trunks.

Rocker: Wow, this was more golden then I thought.

Toad goes into a room, looking for something Himalayan-esque. However, he seems to be at a dead-end.

Toad: Darn it!

Toad (confessional): I don't win, I'm doomed! I can't afford for this to happen. I did not come to the Final 4 just to lose 4th like last time!

Lily, who has found her Italy stuff, was already shooting her song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_cOP8y6sWs

When day turns to night
when the moon shines out bright
Italiano
Riding on a gondola
pizza and pasta for the girl
Italiano
The river is calm la la la la, la la la
and you say: Italiano
Restraunts are full: what a bore, what a bore
Rather annoying...

Marble statues on the line, staring down to your eyes
Italiano
Go to the shops and spend an awful lot
You're in Italy
The river is calm la la la la, la la la
and you say: Italiano
Restraunts are full: what a bore, what a bore
Rather annoying...

As she sings, the others walk in, with NSY first, followed by Rocker. As Toad comes in, he trips on a chord, and knocks Rocker forward, who sents NSY falling to the ground, and knocks a light over. This creates a domino effect as the entire stage breaks down.

BMB: NO!

Toad: ...whoops.

BMB: Well...since we don't a green screen for the rest of you...

Lily: ...yes!?

BMB: And Lily was the only one to film hers...

Lily: YES!?

BMB: ...Lily automatically wins Immunity, as well as some free massages!

Lily jumps up and down in joy.

Lily: Yes, now I'm in the final 3!

BMB: Okay, let's head back to the plane, as we prepare which one of you three will be sent out of the plane this time.

With Lily having immunity, who will be the one sent out of the plane, and who will she take with her to first class? And what other surprises lay ahead? Stay tuned after the break.

Sie sind das essen, und weir sind die jaeger
HA HA HA
WEIR SIND DIE JAEGER
HA HA HA
WEIR SIND DIE JAEGER!

bmb asked me to post so yea...

The players sit in the elimination room, waiting to vote.

BMB: Alright, after reviewing the things, I feel bad that Toad didn't even get a say in everything, so please stand up and pick a player to nullify their vote.

Toad: Really!?

Toad (confessional): I might stay after all!

Toad: I choose Rocker.

Rocker sticks his tongue out at Rocker as the others now walk over to the bathroom.

Lily (confessional): Bye-bye.

NSY (confessional): Should have done a better job.

Toad (confessional): Goodbye Rocker.

They all come back to the room while BMB grabs the votes.

BMB: Okay, time to reveal the votes...one vote for Toad.

Toad: Of course.

BMB: One vote for Rocker...

Rocker: Of course.

BMB: And the last vote for...

Rocker and Toad both get to the edge of their seats as they watch BMB reveal the last vote.

BMB: Toad. You have been eliminated!

Toad: Ugh...

Toad stomps over and grabs his parachute, and then looking back at Rocker.

Toad: You're a full-blown traitor! I can't believe I trusted you like that. How could you! And you BMB, where was the Himalayan stuff?

BMB: It was there, but I decided to let you part with it.

BMB reveals the parachute full of Himalayan stuff, and then pushes Toad out of the plane.

BMB: Well, with that, congrats NSY, Lily, and Rocker for the final 3!

Lily: Yes!

NSY: No way!

Rocker: Awesome!

BMB: Lily, who do you want to join you with the massages?

Lily: I'll take Rocker.

NSY: What.

Lily: I'm sorry; it was a coin toss.

BMB: Well then, Lily and Rocker, first class awaits you. NSY, have fun alone in the compartment room.

Well, the final 3 are three people I would have never suspected. Who will win the next challenge, and who will fail miserably? And which two will move on to the finale? Find out next time on User Total Drama World Tour!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ Flights and bikes to the finish

I find these challenges unfair as I was out for like 5 weeks...

Last time on User Total Drama World Tour, the players raced through Malaysia, looking for the right gear for their music videos. All went wrong when Toad destroyed the set, leaving Lily automatically immuned due to being the only one that recorded something. Even with Toad's ability to block a vote, all went downhill from him, sending him packing. Now NSY, Lily, and Rocker are in the final 3, but only two of them will make it out of this challenge. Who will move on, and who will be crowned the bronze? Find out right now here on User Total Drama World Tour!

Lily and Rocker are in first class, getting massages. The male massaging her seems to be peeling off dry skin.

Lily: Ah...take off your shirt...

Guy: ???

Lily: I said take it off...

The guy listens, and takes off his shirt, showing his muscles. Lily simply looks at it in the mirror as he continues to give her a massage. Rocker is just staring at her.

Rocker: So...congrats on the win.

Lily: Thanks...

Rocker: I'm impressed you made it this far.

Lily: It's because of my boobs.

Rocker: What?

Lily: I said itw as because of my brains and skills.

Rocker: Yep...that's what I thought I heard...

Rocker resists the urge to glance back at Lily after her mentioning a part of her body.

Rocker (confessional): Two guys and one girl out of this group, and the girl is making references about her being a girl. Is she trying to make it awkward? At least I am in first class, and hopefully I'll see everyone else after I win this game.

NSY is in the economy class by himself, not sure what to do. He seems ticked off.

NSY: ...leaving me behind...obviously the outcast...

NSY (confessional): I see what is happening. Lily and Rocker are both from Team Action and I'm just here a part of Team Fusion. Now that we are in the final 3, I could be the next one sent out by them. I must win this challenge, because I don't want to be the next one going!

Suddenly, the alarms go off, and everyone rushes towards the cockpit. They find BMB and Chef SonicMario panicking as the plane is going down.

BMB/Chef/NSY/Rocker: AHHHHHH...

Lily: Meh.

The plane crashes in a dusty area, and completely falls apart. Everyone pushes the debris out of the way as they make it out of the crash.

BMB: My plane!

Rocker: What the hell?

Chef: Seems that the plane just stopped working. Stalled mid-air, and now...

BMB: It's destroyed!

NSY: So what are we going to do for a challenge?

BMB: Well...we were supposed to go to this one place, but...

Lily: Well....?

BMB springs to his feet, pulling out three maps.

BMB: I'm always prepared. So here is the challenge:

Welcome to Challenge 25, or the penultimate challenge. This will be the last challenge you do before the final, and ultimate challenge, of the season! You will be taking a quiz dealing with the locations that you have visited throughout this season! Once again, it is a Sporcle quiz, so you know how that will go. But let me outline a few things for this quiz.

> You will be answering the blanks with locations that we have visited. The locations are all randomized for each one of you, and you cannot just type randomly; you have to go in order. If you don't know it, move on by clicking the -> or <- and come back if you have more time.
> Some answer's are the country's name, while some answers - such as the Canadian locations - are just the name of the city. Hint: Look at the PMs I sent you to figure out what I most likely put for the answer, but again, just type the location using any combination till you get it.
> You have 8 minutes this time for 25 questions. That means you must answer about 3-4 for each minute. I'm sure that I gave you enough time. Again, once you are done (whether completed or not), you must give me the score. If you got a perfect, please tell me the time you got.
> You are allowed, if not encouraged, to use the opening post for the game thread to help you with this challenge. Trust me; I'm not evil like that, plus I learned from the last time I gave you a sporcle quiz.

From here on out, there is no more voting - well, regular voting at least. That means that you don't have to worry about alliances and whatnot, but just how well you do by yourself. Whoever gets the highest score will become the winner of the challenge, and will move on to the Final 2. However, they will also decide who they will bring to the final 2 with them. It's all up to whoever wins, but trust me; you want to win this challenge.

NSY: And the maps?

BMB: To help you get to your destination. There we'll decide who the winner of the challenge will be, and who will be heading facing off in the Final 2 at our best location yet.

Rocker: I really hope best meaning edenic and not torture.

BMB: We'll see. Now...go!

Who will make it to the destination in time, and who will fail to finish and get third? And what about my beautiful plane? Find out after the break.

No, not the plane!

The players salvage through the plane, looking for parts.

Rocker (confessional that is broken): Man...goodbye plane. This really isn't even a somewhat-private bathroom anymore. See... (pokes at the wall and it falls over).

Lily (confessional): Final 3, woot! Now I just need to get to the end. I made it this far, and I'm not willing to leave quite just yet.

NSY (confessional): I will get to the Final 2, no matter what it takes.

Rocker builds a nice bike, taking it and getting a lead. Lily takes some plane parts and uses it as wings as she soars away. NSY is suck with a tire and a small rocket, and uses it to blast himself forward.

They all continue to go down Mexico heading to the city of their destination. However, things go off as they Rocker's bike breaks down.

Rocker: Great...oh wait...

Suddenly, a train comes by. Rocker hops on it, getting a boost as Lily floats by in the air.

Lily: Well, it's not heading to the city directly, so I should have the-oh no!

Lily sees wires, and gets zapped by it. She falls down, landing on the top of the train.

Lily: Ugh...at least I got a ride.

NSY blasts by after the train is gone, going the distance.

Rocker relaxes on the train, until he catches a glimpse of Lily climbing down the side of the train.

Rocker: Ugh...I'm sorry, but I need to win.

He hops out of the back of the cargo he is on, and starts to detach the back of it from them. Lily sees this, and sprints forward until she makes it on the next part of the train as her old part falls back from the rest of the train.

Lily: Thought you would be getting rid of me so soon, didn't you?

Rocker: Hey, I have to do what I have to do.

NSY still continues to blast forward, gaining much of a lead, and sees the finish line in sight. However, the rocket breaks a part, sending NSY just a few feet from the finish line, passed out.

Lily and Rocker see the finish line, and both get excited. Just as Lily is about to leap off, Rocker hops off her shoulders, getting a boost while she falls flat on her face off the train.

Rocker: Again, sorry!

Rocker sprints to the finish line, crossing it in time. NSY manages to get up a little bit, and crawls across it while Lily walks over as well, her face covered in dirt and her hair full of twigs.

BMB: Congratulations Rocker, you have won the challenge!

Rocker: I did!?

BMB: You did, meaning that you will be moving on to the Final challenge, and picking one person to face off against in the Final 2.

Who will Rocker pick to face off against in the Final and most climatic battle of them all? And who will be left in third place? Find out after the break.

Results:
Rocker: 23/24
NSY: 17/24
Lily: 10/24

wow that went by fast

All the players go cruising on a speed boat while Rocker makes his decision.

NSY: Please Rocker, you know that I'm a good bet.

Lily: We are on the same team!

NSY: But Lily is a bigger threat?

Lily: Says the person that got a higher score than me on the last thing.

NSY: Well...he should have some competition for the end then...

Lily: Well we have been working longer though...

NSY: That doesn't matter!

Lily: Yes it does!

BMB: Okay, here we are!

They arrive to Hawaii, where the entire cast of eliminate players are waiting, glaring at the three of them. They all get out of the boat, walking forward to them.

Gutseh: Hey traitor.

Rocker: Hi.

BMB: BTW, they have been watching the entire season, so they know everything.

LN1: Yep. Me and Dingo saw everything.

Rocker: Great...

BMB: So...Rocker, who do you want to take to the Final 2?

Toad: Really, betrayed us and still made it to the end?

Rocker: Yep, and I really like the sound of us two together, so I'm going to take...

Lily looks hopefully while NSY has his fingers crossed.

Rocker: NSY!

Lily: What!?

Lily looks upset at the sight of this, knowing that she is out.

BMB: Yep, Lily, you're out! Third place. Since we aren't on a plane anymore, I'll just give you your pack anyways.

Lily is given the pack, which turns into a rocket pack, sending her flying into the sand face first.

BMB: As for you two - Rocker and NSY - you will be versing each other here, at Hawaii!

NSY and Rocker high-five each other as they playfully glare at each other.

BMB: Time to find out who the winner will be.

Well, with Lily gone, it's up to either NSY or Rocker to win it all and take home the million dollars. Who will win this season, and who will go down in the books as the ultimate loser? Find out next time on User Total Drama World Tour!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ Aloha to the Finale

This is it. My reaction will be one of three things.
This_is_stupid_Large.gif
or
FTFO.gif
or possibly even
MpymBXf.png

Candice said:
emotionTongue said:
This is it. My reaction will be one of three things.
This_is_stupid_Large.gif
Now I want Gushers.
OOpos.

[Before we begin the final episode, let's show some unaired footage of everything]

The camera focuses on Reversinator, Rocker, Gutseh, and Toad all huddled outside of the plane before it first takes off.

Reversinator: Alright, so final 4 alliance right here?

Toad: Yep, I totally agree.

Gutseh: No doubts.

Rocker: Let's do this!
---
Teams are determined

Smg2daisy: ...

Smg2daisy (confessional): Me working with Cirdec? He has a crush on me, but now we have to be on the same team as him! Now I have to deal with my feelings for him while competiting with him.

The Quartet are all huddled in the storage room.

Gutseh: Well, now we are on different teams but Rocker and Reversinator.

Toad: We'll be fine. In fact, it might be for the best.

Rocker: Yeah, we should be fine.

Rocker (Confessional): Well...it worked out great. I mean, if I make it to the end with them again, I plan to split off with Reversinator, so if they get eliminated, it won't be my fault and I get to work with Reversinator without having to work with them for sure.

NSM calls Rocker, Lily, and Tantusar in the storage room.

NSM: I think we four should team up and get rid of people like Gutseh and Nabber. They are major threats.

Tantusar: Well...I guess. Maybe...

Lily: I don't know.

NSM: Rocker?

Rocker: I need to think about it.

Rocker (confessional): Of course not! Time to tell Reversinator.

Rocker goes to Reversinator and tells him about what NSM told him.

Reversinator (confessional): Well, obviously our decisions are made. They are the next people to go, unless they did the worse for our team.
---
Toad gathers PoP, Speedy Yoshi, and Cirdec in the back room.

Toad: Well, I have a proposition. Let's work together and maybe we'll all make it to the end together. Get out Smg2daisy, Nitwit, and Bowser45 while we are at it.

PoP: I love this idea!

Speedy Yoshi: Let's do this!

Cirdec: I guess.

Toad: Then let's go! Yes!

They all sit their hands in, agreeing to it.

Cirdec (confessional): I don't know if I can do this...
---
They are all casting their votes for Team Amethyst's first elimination.

Cirdec (confessional): I can't do this...I'm going to vote out Speedy Yoshi. I might as well anyways.

The votes are decided, and Speedy Yoshi is eliminated. The Amethylliance meet up.

Toad: What the hell happened? Nitwit should be gone by now!

Cirdec: I couldn't do it.

Toad: You traitor!

Cirdec: I'm sorry, but I just was so unsure...I promise I won't do it again.

Cirdec leaves, leaving the others behind. Bowser45 walks by.

Toad: Hey Bowser45!

Bowser45: Yes?

Toad: Wanna join in with us as a three member voting machine for Team Amethyst?

Bowser45: Yeah, that sounds fine.
---
Next Elimination for Team Amethyst

Toad (confessional): Vote for Cirdec. The traitor deserves it.

Bowser45 (confessional): I guess I vote Cirdec out.

PoP (confessional): Cirdec it is.
---
Cirdec comes back into the game and Bowser45 leaves.

Toad: Hey, sorry for voting you out.

Cirdec: Whatever.

Toad: Let's make a pact. I won't vote you out, and you don't vote out either me or PrincessOfPeaches.

Cirdec: Whatever.

Cirdec (confessional): Like I am going to trust him.

Toad (confessional): Geez, LN1 and Smg2daisy...both still in that haven't been quit, and the only people that have been eliminated were from my pseudo-alliance. Going to need to find some help to make sure I'm not next.
---
First elimination for Team Action. Rocker and Reversinator are talking.

Rocker: Who do we want out?

Reversinator: Tantusar did the worse, while Nabber lost to NSY...yeah, let's get rid of Tantusar, especially since he's working with NSM.

Rocker (confessional): I vote Tantusar.

Reversinator (confessional): Tantusar for Elimination.

Lily (confessional): Tantusar I guess. Just seems like the best option right now.

Tantusar leaves, and Rocker and Reversinator meet up with the Quartet.

Reversinator: 1 person eliminated by the hands of us!

Toad: Great.
---
At the next Elimination for Team Action.

Rocker: Ideas?

Reversinator: Lily for sure. While we all did bad, Lily just failed against Smg2daisy. Plus wasn't she working for NSM as well?

Rocker: Yeah.

Reversinator: So let's strike now!

Rocker (confessional): Lily.

Reversinator (confessional): Lily.

Neptune (confessional): I dunno...Lily I guess.

Lily is eliminated; the Quartet cheer for another player they get out.
---
Team Action's next elimination. Rocker and Reversinator meet up again.

Rocker: We got to stop losing like this! Now we are short of the numbers from the other teams!

Reversinator: Well...Neptune did nothing to help, so...

Rocker: Yes, let's get rid of him.

Reversinator (confessional): Vote Neptune.

Rocker (confessional): Vote Neptune.

Neptune is Eliminated, and the Quartet cheer for another elimination they caused.
---
Reversinator is frozen, and the remaining three decide what to do.

Toad: We should just break off from him.

Gutseh: And that way we aren't too big either.

Rocker: I guess. Plus now there is less of a chance we have to worry about knocking each other out before the merge.

Rocker (confessional): I wish Reversinator would defrost by now, but I don't know...looks like my loyalty will with the trio.

Gutseh (confessional): Time to call it the Quar-I mean Trio! Darn it...
---
Team Amethyst are at the votes again.

Cirdec (confessional): Looks like I'm the deciding vote again. PrincessOfPeaches for cheating.

The votes are revealed and PoP is eliminated. Toad pulls Cirdec aside.

Toad: What the hell? We made a pact.

Cirdec: We didn't make it official, and I don't like cheaters.

Toad (confessional): AUGH!!! Looks like I'm going to have to deal with Cirdec somehow. I will make it my last wish if I have to in order to get him eliminated.
---
Smg2daisy and Cirdec are in the storage room, holding hands, then kissing.

Smg2daisy: Okay, let's work together.

Cirdec: I 100% agree with you.

Smg2daisy (confessional): Omg, I'm so excited about this! I can't wait to see how this turns out!

Cirdec (confessional): I hope that we can make it to the merge together and then beat everyone else out! Nothing like a couple in the finals together, right?
---
Team Action are at another vote. Rocker is talking with Nabber and Lily.

Rocker: Listen Nabber; it's either you or NSM that is most likely going to go. Lily is safe for sure, and I am a vote that you could use. How about it?

Nabber: I guess.

Rocker (confessional): NSM, finally!

Lily (confessional): NSM, please.

NSM (confessional): Nabber, though it is probably going to be me.

Nabber (confessional): I guess...Lily?

NSM is eliminated, and the Trio cheer for another elimination they caused.
---
Team Fusion go to vote, and people begin to cast votes. Before they go in though, NSY pulls over everyone but Gutseh.

NSY: I'm pretty sure that Gutseh is a major threat, and we need to get him out.

MCD: I don't know...

NEX: Maybe...

Gutseh (vote): MCD for sure.

NEX (confessional): MCD since he didn't do much.

MCD (confessional): Probably me but whatever. NEX.

NSY (confessional): Gutseh. I WILL be the one to get you out! Mark my words.

MCD ends up being eliminated.
---
Team Amethyst are ready to cast their votes. Smg2daisy and Cirdec go in together.

Smg2daisy (confessional): It will be either LN1 or Toad.

Cirdec (confessional): Let's do LN1, since Toad is a bigger help, and I kind of owe Toad a little.

Smg2daisy (confessional): That's fine.

They both stamp LN1, which sends LN1 out.
---
Lily and Rocker are talking before the elimination at Sweden.

Rocker: Lily, let's work together and get Nabber out, okay?

Lily: I love the plan.

Lily (confessional): I've been such a loner in this game, but I think going with Rocker is a good idea!
---
The Trio met before the Himalayan challenge.

Toad: Cirdec needs to be first!

Rocker: I agree.

Cirdec wins Immunity.

Gutseh: Well, now who?

Toad: Smg2daisy. Let's make him pay. Rocker, get some more support for us!

Rocker: Okay.
---
Rocker is talking with Lily in the back.

Rocker: About the Sweden alliance...let's keep it.

Lily: Okay! So who do you want to vote out?

Rocker: Smg2daisy.

Rocker talks to NSY in private.

Rocker: NSY, I know you want Gutseh out...

NSY: Yes!

Rocker: ...well, I know that he is working with Cirdec and Smg2daisy, but now is not the time to go after Gutseh. Let's get Smg2daisy.

NSY: I agree. I'm going to tell Smasher the plan.

Rocker: Great idea!

Rocker (confessional): This is awesome! I can't wait to see the outcome!
---
NSY tells Smasher the plan, and then the votes.

Rocker/Toad/Gutseh (confessional): Smg2daisy.

Cirdec/Smg2daisy (confessional): Smasher.

NSY/Lily (confessional): Smg2daisy.

Smasher (confessional): ...I actually think Toad is a big threat, so vote Toad.

Smg2daisy is eliminated, and the Trio cheer in happiness.
---
Cirdec voting time.

Toad: Let's all vote out Cirdec while we have the chance!

Toad (confessional): Time for my long awaited revenge to come!

Toad/Gutseh/Rocker (confessional): Cirdec.

Lily (confessional): Cirdec I guess.

NSY (confessional): Gutseh of course.

Smasher (confessional): Toad again.

Cirdec is eliminated, and the Trio cheer at their 5th elimination they have caused.
---
The votes for the Serengeti.

Rocker: Smasher or Lily?

Gutseh: Smasher since he's a bigger threat and already won the first time.

Toad: I agree.

Toad/Rocker/Gutseh (confessional): Vote Smasher.

Lily (confessional): Smasher I guess.

NSY (confessional): Gutseh.

Smasher (confessional): Toad.

Smasher is eliminated, and the Trio cheer for now being the majority.
---
Rocker is in the confessional, thinking over things.

Rocker (confessional): I'm in the safest place right now. Lily and NSY are on my side while Gutseh and Toad are on my other side. Gutseh and Toad are stronger threats but much more loyal, while Lily and NSY are easier to take on. I take them over Gutseh and Toad and then get rid of Lily and verse NSY in the end...yes, that seems like the best plan. I think I'm going to stick with that.

Rocker talks to Lily and NSY.

Rocker: Let's make this official. A final 3, between the three of us. If you want to join it, vote out Gutseh!

NSY: Finally!

Lily: I totally agree!

NSY/Lily/Rocker (confessional): Gutseh.

Toad/Gutseh (confessional): NSY.

Gutseh is eliminated.

Toad (confessional): Rocker is a dirty traitor! Time to take him out!
---
The votes for Malaysia.

Rocker (confessional): Toad of course. Not going to betray more than once. If only I could vote.

Lily (confessional): Toad for Rocker's sake and my sake. I just can't wait to enjoy my immunity!

NSY (confessional): Gutseh is out, but now it's Toad's time!

Toad (confessional): I actually don't vote Toad, but...NSY.

Toad is eliminated.

I usually being alone at the whole time. About those eliminations, usually my darling just say something like "Let's vote *insert name*" and I just say okay because I don't care
And I don't feel like being in a team during competitions. That's me because I am familiar of being alone to the end

Something I wonder is what exactly happened when me and Nabber were sent away on a boat, if I recall correctly...

Back