Facebook Games

Purple Yoshi

King Bowser
Does anyone play Facebook games? I know some of you don't have facebook, but those who do...

I just decided to delete Candy Crush Saga. It's almost painful, all the progress I deleted. But I'm sure it's worth it in the end. Basically, after reading an article about recommended ways to get money out of people, it kinda makes me feel sick.

Anyway....

Ness said:
I have heard about this candy game, what it is?

Generic bejewled rip off.

Rocker64 said:
Ness said:
I have heard about this candy game, what it is?

Generic bejewled rip off.

With more ways of getting money out of you.

facebook games are really annoying. especially when you're not the one playing them.

Back in the fourth grade, you were basically uncool if you didn't play farmvillle. I don't really do much on facebook now though other than look at other people's stuff.

Back when I was in Grade 6, I played Fishville and Treasure Isle, but I played the latter a lot more. Then I stopped a few years later, and even then, Zynga closed those games down now lol

I played PvZ Adventures for a bit but it made my laptop laggy so I stopped playing it. =P

I used to play CityVille but it lagged too much

Back when I knew what Facebook was (lol)

I only played Stick Run. Now I don't play any Facebook games. They're annoying, especially when someone keeps inviting you to play them.

I only play snake, and that's it.

Facebook games suck for the most part, and it's annoying when you go on Facebook, and you check your notifications, and you get like 5 a day about Farmville or Candy Kingdom saying "Your friends want you to play with them!".

I mostly get those messages from Diamond Dash, FarmVille 2 and Monster World. Can't some people just understand we don't want to play with them?

CrayonKiddo said:
I mostly get those messages from Diamond Dash, FarmVille 2 and Monster World. Can't some people just understand we don't want to play with them?

Well, mostly they do that because there's an incentive for them if they get other playing it. Take this one I tried, Dragon City, where you can't even expand your base if you don't have a friend playing it.

Yeah, I used to play The Sims Social as well, if you won't invite your friends, you won't be able to do a simple quest.

Back