I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

ユークリウッド・ヘルサイズ said:
>>Grim
Did you know, that Grim is called "Magere Hein" (Skinny Hein) in my country?

We call it "Puro huesos" (he's pure bones)
anyways: New Sig!

- + ToD + - said:
ユークリウッド・ヘルサイズ said:
>>Grim
We call it "Puro huesos" (he's pure bones)
anyways: New Sig!
That's more of a nickname

>>Rivalz Cardemonde
How about localization?

Example:
While you call the octopus from Spongebob "Squidward", we all him "Octo".
We usually use the same names in cartoons and Anime like they're called in English.

ユークリウッド・ヘルサイズ said:
>>Grim
Grim from the cartoon is called that? Interesting. What's the Grim Reaper himself called, outside of the show? Just curious.

>>Mason
Grim Reaper is Magere Hein too.
Sometimes he's called de Dood (the Death), Man met de zeis (Mac with the scythe), or Heintje de Dood (Heinnie the Death).
He's called Pietje de Dood (Pietje the Death) in Vlaanderen (the Dutch part of Belgium).

ユークリウッド・ヘルサイズ said:
>>Mason
Grim Reaper is Magere Hein too.
Sometimes he's called de Dood (the Death), Man met de zeis (Mac with the scythe), or Heintje de Dood (Heinnie the Death).
He's called Pietje de Dood (Pietje the Death) in Vlaanderen (the Dutch part of Belgium).
Here he's either called "The Grim Reaper" or simply "Death"

Really interesting to know, thanks. I should research what culture he originally came from too.

New name and signature (which don't fit each other).

悪の女神 said:
>>Rivalz Cardemonde
How about localization?
Well "Puro huesos" can translate to "a lot of bones" or "just bones" it doesn't really sound like a localization name, more of a nickname, but then yet again the Chupacabra is called the Chupacabra literally meaning "goat sucker"

I really need to get an avatar or something, myself. Just today I realized even I look over my own posts so it's no wonder someone else could. Well, that might explain two of the three things that was troubling me in the forum games... :P

New everything, but my avatar fails to comply with my demands.
I am very displeased with this.

Yes please, sorry if you feel like I'm ripping you off.

Edit:The glitchy images will not be a lasting problem, I am using an iPad, so my Internet browsing is terrible, I will have it fixed soon.

I spent something like 10 minutes looking for a certain picture I wanted to make into an avatar and I couldn't find it. So I settled for this. Faiiiiiiiiiiiil xD

Back