• Peach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daisy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, Paragoomba here and I want to revive the Vote to Win games. Here are the rules of this one:

Basically, each character is sorted with a similar character. two characters will fight to see which one makes it to the next round. After a week the winner will be in Round 2 and the loser will be in the loser division so they can battle another loser to see if they can come back for the next round.

Round 1 Winners:
Mario vs Luigi
Peach vs Daisy (TBA)

Losers of Round 1 Division:

Mario vs. ???

I voted Luigi

I vote Luigi.

Sorry but how your doing this is stupid, one week long matches with boring polls instead of what it should be:

Mario: 0
Luigi:0

Have 24 hours long matches with these polls are the best idea, not this mindless crap, if you want to do it this way then fine, I'm just saying it's really stupid. Sorry if I'm going overboard here APGATKB but I myself don't like how your doing this.

NSY said:
Sorry but how your doing this is stupid, one week long matches with boring polls instead of what it should be:

Mario: 0
Luigi:0

Have 24 hours long matches with these polls are the best idea, not this mindless crap, if you want to do it this way then fine, I'm just saying it's really stupid. Sorry if I'm going overboard here APGATKB but I myself don't like how your doing this.
^^ I have to agree with NSY, this Vote to Win game isn't right.

Guys, it's the way it has to be, what happens in 24 hours and no one has voted? 7 Days is fair enough.

UPDATE: Oh god I can't reset this.

Red Boo said:
Guys, it's the way it has to be, what happens in 24 hours and no one has voted? 7 Days is fair enough.

UPDATE: Oh god I can't reset this.
that doesn't happen that often though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back