Gamecube Game

Sonic The Hedgehog said:
which gamcube game can i get for the wii
1) Super Smash Bros. Melee
2) Shadow the Hedgehog
3) Sonic Mega Collection
4) Sonic Heroes
i´m have super smash bros melee,super mario sunshine,pokemon xd gale of darkness.

I'd recommend Super Smash Bros. Melee... I only stopped playing it after Brawl came out. I only play it for Roy!

Or Sonic Mega Collection! It's an exellent way to experience Sonic's roots. But they have Sonic Mega Collection Plus for the Xbox and Playstation 2. It has a few more games... BUT Sonic Gems Collection (for GameCube) has Sonic CD, Sonic R (fun & 3D), and Sonic The Fighters (3D)... And it has all the other old ones.

Sonic The Hedgehog said:
2) Shadow the Hedgehog
3) Sonic Mega Collection
4) Sonic Heroes
5) Tales of Symphonia
I'd be playing it right now if my idiot friend hadn't busted it while I was on vacation and then denied it. :mad:

ShyGuy27 said:
Sonic The Hedgehog said:
2) Shadow the Hedgehog
3) Sonic Mega Collection
4) Sonic Heroes
5) Tales of Symphonia
I'd be playing it right now if my idiot friend hadn't busted it while I was on vacation and then denied it. :mad:

SSBM.
Same for me, but without the Tales of Symphonia part.

Erm. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle? (Even if it is 7 years-aged, it still kicks ass.)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (There is a Wii version, but various sites say that the GC version was better).
Paper Mario: TTYD
Any and every Mario you have missed (excluding some of the Mario Parties.... -shrugs-)
Resident Evil? ):D

Lawl. I'm sorry if my recommendations aren't what you were looking for. I wasn't really sure about what you have in mind. :-[

Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Sonic The Hedgehog said:
2) Shadow the Hedgehog
3) Sonic Mega Collection
4) Sonic Heroes
5) Tales of Symphonia

SSBM.
Same for me, but without the Tales of Symphonia part.
SSBM, definitely. I can't play my GC games on my Wii, because my GC is a Japanese model, while my Wii is an american one. They're still sitting side-by-side in front of my TV. :P

Back