suggestions for a lets play for teh youtubes.

Lorenz Hellman Gloucester

absolutely the best boy dont even try to debate it
im planning to start a lets play channel in the future. can anyone help me choose what games i should play?

PC and Xbox 360.

oh. thats unfortunate. i dont have a 360 and my computer still is a douche to me.... i was thinking that maybe i should start with something for the gba....

Hideyoshi said:
PERFECT. now i just need suggestions for recording equipment... should i use an emulator?
PM responded.

You can as well use a Gamecube with GBA Player.
That's how most non-TAS Speedrunners use, anyway.

MKGirlism said:
You can as well use a Gamecube with GBA Player.
That's how most non-TAS Speedrunners use, anyway.

1. What is the benefit of that?
2. What is TAS?

Sorry for hijacking this thread, BTW.

1. That you can't cheat on a Gamecube with GBA Player, unless you use an AR or GS, but these kind of stuff are most likely obvious.
2. TAS means "Tool-Assisted Speedrun", where a TASer uses the advantages of an Emulator, such as Save States, Slowdowns, and Frame-by-Frame skipping, to create impossible times, impossible glitches, and other stuff that are impossible to do normally, without Cheats nor Hacking.

YoshiMonsta said:
minecraft
I think this is the worst game to LP period, since there's likely more than thousands of Minecraft videos on YouTube with no significance whatsoever and your videos are very highly likely to not get noticed.

I think you should do Superstar Saga or a Pokémon game.

ive decided to do superstar saga. i hope i will get to doing it this year. and by the way, minecraft cant be finished. so i cant lp it.

Hideyoshi said:
ive decided to do superstar saga. i hope i will get to doing it this year. and by the way, minecraft cant be finished. so i cant lp it.

well, there is beating the ender dragon or the wither

but for the most part, yeah, minecraft can't really truly ever be "beaten"

do zork, your pc can probably run that

Back