• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shoko

Dry Bowser
Wiki Bureaucrat
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Shokora
The seventy-sixth issue of The 'Shroom has been released... well almost. At the moment we have to get one more sub-team page and the single page created, but otherwise the rest is available here.

Enjoy!

UPDATE: Single page now available here (The 'Shroom:Issue LXXVI)!

Villager said:
Our Artwork page is blank for me
Oh wait the name changed to ...what Swap?
But I still see nothing on the page.
Yeah, that's the page that still needs to be created.

We're beginning to implement a major overhaul of the Music & Artwork sub-team, which will be now known as "Palette Swap".

You need to access the Sub-Team pages and standalone sections from The 'Shroom:Main Page. However, Palette Swap still hasn't been released.

It's not in a single page form yet, http://www.mariowiki.com/The_%27Shroom:Main_Page This should do the trick, but Palette Swap hasn't been created yet.

I'm glad I got to submit an article of my own and help out with the Shroom! Hope you guys enjoyed Brawl Tactics with me! ^__^

I loved your section Timmy, really nice work.

I liked it a lot as well, Timmy :D

Timmy said:
I'm glad I got to submit an article of my own and help out with the Shroom! Hope you guys enjoyed Brawl Tactics with me! ^__^
I voted for it to be SOTM

I ended second place in SOTM for Fake News. Thanks for voting, everyone. This is the very first time I ended up in the top three for SOTM, and it's a honour to have achieved this. Once again, big thanks to everyone who voted for my section. ;D

Great issue, except Forum Update is missing :mad:

MCD is a very busy guy, not only did he have to Should Have Been he had to evaluate my section and submit the whole Fake News

Yoshi876 said:
MCD is a very busy guy, not only did he have to Should Have Been he had to evaluate my section and submit the whole Fake News
His Should Have Been this month was from last month, since he submitted it too late to be added to that one.

Should have Been was pretty good though.

Back