?

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
What new sockpuppet will Rudnicki make up next?
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Ikcindur
It's Rudnicki backwards. ;D

But seriously, I've been wondering when he'll introduce his next sockpuppet, as threatened.
 

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
maybe rudnicki hates us all on this forum his next sockpuppet will be named "IHATEYOUALL" because he hates us all from this forum :-\
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
Free Loader said:
RudnickiMarioX06 - Self proclaimed, American/Italian college student and "Mario Expert". Banned with 197 posts
WarioWafter - Self proclaimed, American Mario Expert(I think). Banned with 101 post.
Mr. Moto - Self proclaimed, Japanese secret agent and Mario Expert. Banned with 210 posts.
Donkey Kong Jones - Self proclaimed, African american nintendo fan. Banned with 1 post.

So far Mr. Moto has made the most posts, but that's probably more like he just had the least deleted. Also Donkey Kong Jones only got 2 posts in before being banned.

I bet his next one will be from... Russia?
In Soviet Russia, sockpuppets block YOU!!
 

StarYoshi1

All your BAGEL are belong to us
Pronouns
He/him
Free Loader said:
I bet his next one will be from... Russia?
In Soviet Russia, Sockpuppet makes YOU!
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Pronouns
He/him
Rudnickis new sockpuppet is *drumroll*

FAT A$$ WHO HAS NO LIFE!

It perfectly describes him :smug:
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:
RudnickiMarioX06 - Self proclaimed, American/Italian college student and "Mario Expert". Banned with 197 posts
WarioWafter - Self proclaimed, American Mario Expert(I think). Banned with 101 post.
Mr. Moto - Self proclaimed, Japanese secret agent and Mario Expert. Banned with 210 posts.
Donkey Kong Jones - Self proclaimed, African american nintendo fan. Banned with 1 post.

So far Mr. Moto has made the most posts, but that's probably more like he just had the least deleted. Also Donkey Kong Jones only got 2 posts in before being banned.

I bet his next one will be from... Russia?
In Soviet Russia, sockpuppets block YOU!!
OH NOES, NOT ZE COMMIES!! :eek:
 

Sou Hiyori

miss sara it seems i'm stuck on marioboards.com
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
fire MARIO bros said:
ShyGuy27 said:
fire MARIO bros said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
I'm sticking with this.
throws apple at shyguy27
Why?
throws apple at shyguy27 because he wants to conquer the world.
How is he trying to conquer the world?
I made a joke about using a Mario fan club as a cover to conquer the world, and he took me seriously. Now he won't drop it.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
ShyGuy27 said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
fire MARIO bros said:
ShyGuy27 said:
fire MARIO bros said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
I'm sticking with this.
throws apple at shyguy27
Why?
throws apple at shyguy27 because he wants to conquer the world.
How is he trying to conquer the world?
I made a joke about using a Mario fan club qs a cover to conquer the world, and he took me seriously. Now he won't drop it.
Wait, THEY ARE!!! AAAAAHGHUGGHGUAHAUHGAU!!!!1111!!!11! (j/k)
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
I know. Rudnicki's next socky will be Professor Retsinis who'll try to take over the world using a Mario fan club as a cover.
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Maybe Rudnicki's next sockpuppets is already among us...
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
"A silence reigns over the lot of them... they all look at each other... and then one pulls out a gun! HE was Rudnicki! But who...? Find out next issue... (if it ever comes by...)"
 

Stooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
PaperStriker said:
Maybe Rudnicki's next sockpuppets is already among us...
:shifty:

I bet his next sockpuppet will either be something Yoshi- or Lakitu-oriented.
 

Kool_Koopa

Hammer Bro.
Pronouns
She/her
yeah... (thinking) Rud's sockpuppets... They're everywhere among our fantastic whatever the number of members in our club is. Is this post making any sense?
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Pronouns
He/him
Ruds sockpuppeted in the Userpedia forums a while back where he claimed he was Chuck Quizmo. He made topics about everything he hated...at least I think so.
 
Top