?

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/They
What new sockpuppet will Rudnicki make up next?

2 ton piece of garlic bread being eaten by teh FUNGUS

That's what.

Ikcindur
It's Rudnicki backwards. ;D

But seriously, I've been wondering when he'll introduce his next sockpuppet, as threatened.

maybe rudnicki hates us all on this forum his next sockpuppet will be named "IHATEYOUALL" because he hates us all from this forum :-\

Free Loader said:
RudnickiMarioX06 - Self proclaimed, American/Italian college student and "Mario Expert". Banned with 197 posts
WarioWafter - Self proclaimed, American Mario Expert(I think). Banned with 101 post.
Mr. Moto - Self proclaimed, Japanese secret agent and Mario Expert. Banned with 210 posts.
Donkey Kong Jones - Self proclaimed, African american nintendo fan. Banned with 1 post.

So far Mr. Moto has made the most posts, but that's probably more like he just had the least deleted. Also Donkey Kong Jones only got 2 posts in before being banned.

I bet his next one will be from... Russia?

In Soviet Russia, sockpuppets block YOU!!

Rudnickis new sockpuppet is *drumroll*

FAT A$$ WHO HAS NO LIFE!

It perfectly describes him :smug:

Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:
RudnickiMarioX06 - Self proclaimed, American/Italian college student and "Mario Expert". Banned with 197 posts
WarioWafter - Self proclaimed, American Mario Expert(I think). Banned with 101 post.
Mr. Moto - Self proclaimed, Japanese secret agent and Mario Expert. Banned with 210 posts.
Donkey Kong Jones - Self proclaimed, African american nintendo fan. Banned with 1 post.

So far Mr. Moto has made the most posts, but that's probably more like he just had the least deleted. Also Donkey Kong Jones only got 2 posts in before being banned.

I bet his next one will be from... Russia?

In Soviet Russia, sockpuppets block YOU!!
OH NOES, NOT ZE COMMIES!! :eek:

The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
fire MARIO bros said:
ShyGuy27 said:
fire MARIO bros said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
I'm sticking with this.
throws apple at shyguy27
Why?
throws apple at shyguy27 because he wants to conquer the world.
How is he trying to conquer the world?
I made a joke about using a Mario fan club as a cover to conquer the world, and he took me seriously. Now he won't drop it.

ShyGuy27 said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
fire MARIO bros said:
ShyGuy27 said:
fire MARIO bros said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
I'm sticking with this.
throws apple at shyguy27
Why?
throws apple at shyguy27 because he wants to conquer the world.
How is he trying to conquer the world?
I made a joke about using a Mario fan club qs a cover to conquer the world, and he took me seriously. Now he won't drop it.
Wait, THEY ARE!!! AAAAAHGHUGGHGUAHAUHGAU!!!!1111!!!11! (j/k)

I know. Rudnicki's next socky will be Professor Retsinis who'll try to take over the world using a Mario fan club as a cover.

Maybe Rudnicki's next sockpuppets is already among us...

"A silence reigns over the lot of them... they all look at each other... and then one pulls out a gun! HE was Rudnicki! But who...? Find out next issue... (if it ever comes by...)"

PaperStriker said:
Maybe Rudnicki's next sockpuppets is already among us...
:shifty:

I bet his next sockpuppet will either be something Yoshi- or Lakitu-oriented.

yeah... (thinking) Rud's sockpuppets... They're everywhere among our fantastic whatever the number of members in our club is. Is this post making any sense?

Ruds sockpuppeted in the Userpedia forums a while back where he claimed he was Chuck Quizmo. He made topics about everything he hated...at least I think so.

Back