final fantasy 5 advance

Lorenz Hellman Gloucester

absolutely the best boy dont even try to debate it
so i have been playing ff5 lately. DISCUSS THAT *bleep*

i just got to the part where the fire crystal shatters. are these good choices for classes? bartz: red mage, lenna: summoner, galuf: berserker and faris as a thief?

Hideyoshi said:
i just got to the part where the fire crystal shatters. are these good choices for classes? bartz: red mage, lenna: summoner, galuf: berserker and faris as a thief?

theif is pretty meh and so is berserker, they dont get too much that is actually good.

Summoner is okay i guess but i usually prefer something more damaging like later classes or black mage/monk/warrior(with two handed ability).

Personally you'll get some awesome classes within the next two crystals, so yeah.

Gonna need it though since part 2 gets a hell of a lot harder.

(also there is some cave across the ocean with a skulleater, avoid that thing like the plague)

Zae said:
Hideyoshi said:

theif is pretty meh and so is berserker, they dont get too much that is actually good.

Summoner is okay i guess but i usually prefer something more damaging like later classes or black mage/monk/warrior(with two handed ability).

Personally you'll get some awesome classes within the next two crystals, so yeah.

(also there is some cave across the ocean with a skulleater, avoid that thing like the plague)

why?

Hideyoshi said:
Zae said:
Hideyoshi said:

why?

why to what?

Zae said:
Hideyoshi said:
Zae said:
Hideyoshi said:

why?

why to what?

avoiding the skulleater like the plague

Hideyoshi said:
Zae said:
Hideyoshi said:
Zae said:
Hideyoshi said:

why?

why to what?

avoiding the skulleater like the plague

oh, because this early in the game they'd rape you like no tomorrow.

I think the only way you can really survive them is to put up evade skill, and pray for them to run.

There's also earth magic but if you're unlucky.....

using magic on them actually makes them split into like 8.

Even at like level 35 i had trouble with them so yeah. I mean the place there in is pretty optional, but there is good early equips in there too, so if you do go down there be careful.

i now have faris as a ninja, galuf as a beastmancer (he has been kicking ass, just like faris now!) and i have lenna as a geomacer. i just beat that library of the ancients place. what do i do now?

Hideyoshi said:
i now have faris as a ninja, galuf as a beastmancer (he has been kicking ass, just like faris now!) and i have lenna as a geomacer. i just beat that library of the ancients place. what do i do now?

think you have to talk mitt(the kid you rescued) i think is his name and then go back to talk to cid, i think anyway.

Zae said:
Hideyoshi said:

think you have to talk mitt(the kid you rescued) i think is his name and then go back to talk to cid, i think anyway.
so i just got to the part where scumbag king tycoon drops you down a hole. and then my gba had a dead batterry. TIMING

Hideyoshi said:
Zae said:
Hideyoshi said:

so i just got to the part where scumbag king tycoon drops you down a hole. and then my gba had a dead batterry. TIMING

you're actually coming up on some interesting bosses wooo

Zae said:
Hideyoshi said:
Zae said:
Hideyoshi said:

that doesnt sound good.....

Hideyoshi said:
Zae said:
Hideyoshi said:
Zae said:
Hideyoshi said:

that doesnt sound good.....

They're not that bad to be honest, i just think they're kinda neat.

Most of the really bad bosses you wont encounter as they're optional, most anyway.

Hideyoshi said:
1 month bump. i just got the airship, but i have NO idea where to go.

wait you just got it.... i think you need to go to the meteor, the first one where you first meet lenna, go inside and get the adamantite or whatever, i think thats what you're supposed to do.

or maybe you need to back to where you were dumped by king tycoon, then a ship should pop up, after that, go back to cid and mit, then you go to the first meteor.

also i started playing like a day ago and im at the second part of the game and trying to get these rad abilities.

damn x-attack, x-magic, and dual wield..... why do you require so much?

Back