Club Nintendo deal: Buy FE:A and SMTIV, get 30$.

Xluidi

beep bep boop
What the title says, buy and register both Fire Emblem: Awakening and Shin Megami Tensei IV by August 31, and get a code for 30$ on the eShop (valid on both Wii U and 3DS).

54j0WBa.png

This must be tied to that crossover game that was announced for Wii U.

I guess it'd make sense they'd make this offer... Unfortunately, I will not be doing this.

New Super Mario said:
I'm planning on picking up SMTIV later this year, but I don't have a Club Nintendo account so this really doesn't pertain to me.
You should get one anyway, you get free stuff by just getting games.

A pity i already bought FE:A. :(

I would have loved to get smt4 this month, but oh well.

Zae said:

Doesn't matter, apparently the promotion works with already purchased FE:A copies, you just need to have both on the same CN account.

Xpike said:
Zae said:

Doesn't matter, apparently the promotion works with already purchased FE:A copies, you just need to have both on the same CN account.
oh oh, that's neat then. Might check this out then, thanks.

Xpike said:
New Super Mario said:
I'm planning on picking up SMTIV later this year, but I don't have a Club Nintendo account so this really doesn't pertain to me.
Hmm, well maybe then. Just not sure what I'd want on the eShop though.

New Super Mario said:
Xpike said:
New Super Mario said:

psst shantae risky revenge

Zae said:
New Super Mario said:
Xpike said:
New Super Mario said:

hmm, maybe, I've heard about that one. What's it like? I could also pick up Dillon's Rolling Western maybe if I end up doing this.

New Super Mario said:
Zae said:
New Super Mario said:
Xpike said:
New Super Mario said:

hmm, maybe, I've heard about that one. What's it like? I could also pick up Dillon's Rolling Western maybe if I end up doing this.

shantae basically in a nutshell is a exploration 2d platformer. You can also use different forms to do different things too, it's pretty neat, ive played risky's revenge for a bit and its pretty good. I mostly played the first though, so im still messing around with the risky's revenge.

Back