how the rudnicki radar is going

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
there is still a rudnicki life signals in the rudnicki radar???

In that case:

From what I've heard, Rudnicki is an IP changer, therefore is is impossible to completely ban him. Unless you report it to the "internet police" (yes they exist) and they will deal with him in real life. Of course, that only happens in extreme cases. Eventually, Rudnicki will tire out and stop. He's human isn't he?

Resident Knife said:
In that case:

From what I've heard, Rudnicki is an IP changer, therefore is is impossible to completely ban him. Unless you report it to the "internet police" (yes they exist) and they will deal with him in real life. Of course, that only happens in extreme cases. Eventually, Rudnicki will tire out and stop. He's human isn't he?
First of all, Rudnicki is not a human; he's half chipmunk, half gecko. Don't ask how I know.
Second of all, his YOUCANTSTOPRUDNICKI account was banned, right?

Actually, Rudnicki is a Duck that was gooed to a pair of Rollerskates to fight crime. The experiment backfired, thought.

Actually Kevin Rudd and Doctor Robotnik manipulate the account. Hence Rudd-nicki.

(I have nothing against Kevin Rudd, Aussie Wikiers)

NeuralPsychosis said:
Actually Kevin Rudd and Doctor Robotnik manipulate the account. Hence Rudd-nicki.

(I have nothing against Kevin Rudd, Aussie Wikiers)

You'd better not have anything against him ;)

Back