Promotion

good luck
Super_Mario_Bros_Z_by_taz52.png

NeuralPsychosis said:
Here: a fresh set of conga rats for your achievement.

Congo_line.gif
hey how did you put an image in your post meh i´m tried but i´m can´t put a image that´s not gif in my post :(.

fire MARIO bros said:
NeuralPsychosis said:

*conga rats*
hey how did you put an image in your post meh i´m tried but i´m can´t put a image that´s not gif in my post :(.
I'll PM you.

Once again, congrats to you Fireman. :)

NeuralPsychosis said:
fire MARIO bros said:
NeuralPsychosis said:

*conga rats*
I'll PM you.

Thank you. And I fixed it for you, fire MARIO bros.

The Fireman said:
NeuralPsychosis said:
fire MARIO bros said:
NeuralPsychosis said:

*conga rats*
I'll PM you.

Thank you. And I fixed it for you, fire MARIO bros.
!!!!thank thank you oh sweet relief now i´m can show my images heres a gift the image i´m wanted to show it to you *jumps happily*!!!
i´m hope you can stop rudnickimariox6 evil plans i´m couting on you do not fail me new global moderator :) ;) ;D :) ;) ;D :mario:.

OMG Congrats!
I'm counting on you to take down Rudnicki's puppets as soon as they're no longer amusing.

I still think we need one or two more. Like a trinity or something.

Conglatulation! You ascended to a great rank! And prooved the justice of our culture! Now rest our hero!

Congrats! how do you even become a moderater? To you just get ranked there even if you don't want to be?

Peachfreak said:
Congrats! how do you even become a moderater? To you just get ranked there even if you don't want to be?
I thought you didn't like him.

I don't. I'm just a nice person. (sorta.) Plus I wanted to fit in the question.

Congrats!

oTo dba unRdikci woon't ysa ayntihng nfuny amnyore...

???

EDIT: Secret message...

Peachfreak said:

Mods can be chosen based on trustworthiness, knowledge of forums, seniority, or anything else that denotes a good User. Now, just because you fit all of these, that doesn't mean you are automatically a mod.

Back