mario#1fan said:
I do ;D it is Legend of stafy 4 I got it off of ebay it is my favorite DS game
yeah ok

Mr. Moto said:
mario#1fan said:
and how do you READ IT

U NOT A JAPBOY RIKE ME
Just because he's not Japanese doesn't mean he can't learn the language, Rudnicki...

ShyGuy27 said:
Mr. Moto said:
mario#1fan said:
and how do you READ IT

U NOT A JAPBOY RIKE ME
Just because he's not Japanese doesn't mean he can't learn the language, Rudnicki...
You dont have to read that game I just skip through all the text and play the level

mario#1fan said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Mr. Moto said:
mario#1fan said:
and how do you READ IT

U NOT A JAPBOY RIKE ME
You dont have to read that game I just skip through all the text and play the level
Lol pwnt Moto

yes MOTHER 1+2 for the gameboy

it's a game full of text :(

Guiliant said:
yes MOTHER 1+2 for the gameboy

it's a game full of text :(
that is a game that won't work

I don't have any, but there's so many I want! Stop being retarded, Nintendo, and give us Mother 3!

ShyGuy27 said:
I don't have any, but there's so many I want! Stop being retarded, Nintendo, and give us, the dear, dear Europeans, SMBTLL and SMRPG!
Fix'd.

ShyGuy27 said:
PaperStriker said:
ShyGuy27 said:
I don't have any, but there's so many I want! Stop being retarded, Nintendo, and give us, the dear, dear Europeans, SMBTLL and SMRPG!
Fix'd.
What's SMBTLL?
So you want to know what I was posting about? Er, man, that should be very obvious. But really, if you see the letters in bold, you surely know what I try to tell you. Look at every letter that happens to be bold...

PaperStriker said:
ShyGuy27 said:
PaperStriker said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Fix'd.
What's SMBTLL?
So you want to know what I was posting about? Er, man, that should be very obvious. But really, if you see the letters in bold, you surely know what I try to tell you. Look at every letter that happens to be bold...
They're hard.

ShyGuy27 said:
They're hard.
That sounds SO WRONG!!

Anyway, I have Mario Story, which became Paper Mario in the Us, so it's not really Japan-only, but it's a japanese title.

Back