What in Life Interests You the Most?

Unknown Entity

The Lost Soul
Psychology is one subject I can safely say has intrigued me for quite a long time. I actively read about it(well, to be precise; on occasion).

I'm stuck on what else to put here aside from the fact I obviously take an interest in how humans do what they do...

I'd say video games, but I consider it more of a hobby.

Business, economics, politics... I'd say music, baseball, and reading, but I feel those are more like hobbies.

World-building.

Holy shit, world-building!

I could talk about this for eight hours straight, but I am not gonna, because obviously nobody wants to hear that, lol.

probably technology.

Although im not very smart, i do like seeing what people can make with todays technology, whether it be robotics or even simpler things like entertainment systems.

Philosophy.

Anime

Zae said:

Looking back at my life, I would prolly have to go with robotics too. Back when I was fairly younger it always fascinated me. I dunno the technicalities behind it(not even in the slightest. lol), but I enjoyed watching them operate.

As strange as it may be...robotics is what got me into loving anime back in '06 as well...

To this day I have a HUGE fascination with androids in particular.

Life itself.

If that doesn't count, then Philosophy.

Minako Aino said:
i heard ur fav anime was puella magi madoka
Why don't you go find your 3DS?

New Super Mario said:
Geography. Don't know why, I just like looking at maps and stuff like that.
Also that.

few things in life are better than the joys of music

Caliborn said:
World-building.

Holy shit, world-building!

I could talk about this for eight hours straight, but I am not gonna, because obviously nobody wants to hear that, lol.

ooh ooh i want to hear about that

Back