Why bother downloading 3DS games digitally?

Groden said:
MKGirlism said:
Uniju, depending on the amount of Litres, that's pretty cheap, actually.
For 10 Euros, I can hardly reach the 6 Litres, and in order to get 10 Litres, I have to pay at least 18 Euros.
10 Euros = 13,35 USD.
18 Euros = 24 USD.

could that post be any more european

Liters: ✓
Liters spelled "litres": ✓
Euros: ✓
Comma separating digits: ✓
"Litres" capitalised for some reason: wut

also why bother buying gas when you can just download it

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
"Litres" capitalised for some reason: wut
That is a characteristic of Yami, capitalizing most nouns. While it's a German thing, that's right.

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
also why bother buying gas when you can just download it
I rather download more RAM.

No. It isn't right. We're speaking English.

I sometimes indeed capitalise nouns, while not taking note on German.
By the way, the UK and Ireland are the only countries in Europe who don't use Litres (they use Gallons), as well as they're the only countries in Europe who swap Commas and Dots (just like in America).
Besides, UK doesn't pay in Euros, and so the half of other countries in Europe don't.

MKGirlism said:
By the way, the UK and Ireland are the only countries in Europe who don't use Litres (they use Gallons),

actually we use both

MCD, it could be, that I was only once in the UK, 2 years ago.
I was there for only 4 days, and I went by Bus (Bus went on the Boat, from Breda to Calais to London).
I couldn't notice any usage of any of them, though.

New Super Mario said:
I don't like digital downloading, unless it's for like retro games you can't get anymore.

This,

or games you can't get in physical form.

I have two digital games and two physical games. My newer ones are digital. I ran out of space on my SD card so I'm getting a 32 GB one.

OFFTOPIC: Petrol has been sold in litres in Ireland and the UK for about 30 years. I don't think gallons are used much in Ireland anymore, except for mpg.

Back