paper mario riddles( all paper mario games)

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
ok there´s the rules of this game one is going to make a riddle and one will try to decipher the riddle and the one who knows it will say the answer then that one will make the next riddle, the only rule will be the maker of the riddle cannot give the answer. ;)

ok here is mine "i´m a turtle i´m have a red shell and black shades , and i´m the most lowest rank of king bowser men, if mario jumps on me i´m will go on the ground and i´m unable to attack"

fire MARIO bros said:
ok there´s the rules of this game one is going to make a riddle and one will try to decipher the riddle and the one who knows it will say the answer then that one will make the next riddle, the only rule will be the maker of the riddle cannot give the answer. ;)

ok here is mine "i´m a turtle i´m have a red shell and black shades , and i´m the most lowest rank of king bowser men, if mario jumps on me i´m will go on the ground and i´m unable to attack"
Koopo

This brown traitor is the opposite of thin
arr you must do is stomp to squish him and win

Mr. Moto said:
fire MARIO bros said:

Koopo

This brown traitor is the opposite of thin
arr you must do is stomp to squish him and win

first its koopa not koopo and the answer to your riddle is goomba

"i´m the first boss in paper mario and i´m am the boss of blue goomba and red goomba"

heres another one

" you may have revealed my secret that makes me invicible and i´m chase you to keep it a secret i´m the first strongest guy after bowser and i´m eat :boo:"

*yawn*
Tubba Blubba-the part about eating boos gave it away.

*can't think of riddle*

"in the first paper mario i´m was your partner, kolorado was my childhood hero since i´m was in my shell and i´m decided to travel
with mario because i´m want to uncover the misteries in this world like kolorado."

tukankoopa

" i´m a goomba who admires mario and i´m want to be strong like him"

" i´m say Great galloping Gulpits! when Mario reveals the secret of power suckin´ machine that is powered by the third crystal star"

Grubba

Two riddles:
1st: I'm mean, I'm green and I wanted attention.
I didn't get any, so I broke out.

2nd: I'm mean, I'm green and I wanted attention.
I didn't get any, so I broke out.

(Hint: both are from the same game)

Will my daughter marry?
That would make me merry.
I'm am very scary, just so you know,
I'm a tree head mafioso.

Kuriboomba said:
Will my daughter marry?
That would make me merry.
I'm am very scary, just so you know,
I'm a tree head mafioso.
Definately Rudnicki.

Just so you know
I kidnapped the star spirit
Wouldn't let you go near it
held it for ransom
till mario beat a fatso
the opposite of handsome
i wear a bow

Who the fu*k am I, bro?

Kuriboomba said:
Just so you know
I kidnapped the star spirit
Wouldn't let you go near it
held it for ransom
till mario beat a fatso
the opposite of handsome
i wear a bow

Who the fu*k am I, bro?
This riddle is all wrong, man. The only person that kidnapped any of the star spirits was Bowser. He gave the star spirits to his minions.

To annoy all, I will reply. It's Bow. And to prove you wrong, Skolar WAS kidnapped by Bowser like all the spirits however he escaped Tubba Blubba into Forever Forest only to be once again captured. But instead by a Boo from Boo's Mansion. I'm not making a riddle. I just replied (as said above) to annoy you.

Black Ninjakoopa said:
To annoy all, I will reply. It's Bow. And to prove you wrong, Skolar WAS kidnapped by Bowser like all the spirits however he escaped Tubba Blubba into Forever Forest only to be once again captured. But instead by a Boo from Boo's Mansion. I'm not making a riddle. I just replied (as said above) to annoy you.
Wait... what?

Back