Metroid Prime question

MCS

Donkey Kong
So yesterday I picked up where I left off on Metroid Prime, after not touching it for a few years. I beat the Omega Pirate and got the artifact in the Phazon Mining Tunnel, then returned to the Artifact Chamber in the Tallon Overworld. Question is: how do I return an artifact to the Artifact Chamber? I can't find out any information after Googling it (just lists of artifact locations). I tried scanning all the pillars but that didn't work. Apparently Meta Ridley is supposed to appear after I deposit this one.

If I remember you have to collect all artefacts, then go to the artefact chamber and Meta Ridley will normally appear.

I think you can on start menu. If you collected them all then all parts of the image should be orange:

Artifact_Of_World.png

Ah, okay. Looks like I'm missing the artifacts of Chozo and Warrior and I have to hunt those down. And I don't think I actually have to return them, I just have to collect them and they'll be automatically returned, right?

Pretty much. They'll be automatically returned when you enter the central pillar of the Artifact Temple, but since at this point you need to do that anyway to fight Meta Ridley, it's really just collecting them that matters.

Back