• It's to close to call.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Neither. I wanted Hillary to win!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peachfreak

PEACH 4 EVA!!!!!!!
I am running this poll until election day which is 106 days away. All I got to say is...
JOHN MCCAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FUTURE PREZ OF THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fireman said:
You must love high gas prices.
You must love terrorism.

Peachfreak said:
The Fireman said:
You must love terrorism.

High gas prices is good, because that causes less people to go by car, therefore, releasing less CO2, therefore preventing global warming.

By the way, the gas price is as double as high over here as it is over there, so don't complain.

I hate em arr, but mccane i guess ress riberar.

Smiddle said:
Peachfreak said:
The Fireman said:
You must love terrorism.

High gas prices is good, because that causes less people to go by car, therefore, releasing less CO2, therefore preventing global warming.

By the way, the gas price is as double as high over here as it is over there, so don't complain.

I don't necesarrly think global warming is real. It's climate change. Climate change happens. And even though I'm all for being green, How does using less gas help if there really is global warming?

Peachfreak said:
Smiddle said:
Peachfreak said:
The Fireman said:
You must love terrorism.

I don't necesarrly think global warming is real. It's climate change. Climate change happens. And even though I'm all for being green, How does using less gas help if there really is global warming?

1) Are you suggesting that not wanting to pay astronomical gas prices is terrorism?
2) Have you ever seen An Inconvenient Truth?

Who are you, President Bush?

Mr. Moto said:
there is no man-made or anthropogenic grobar warming.  how do you exprain crimate changes throughout the middre ages when there was no cars or c02?   there is no grobar warming that is man-made, that is a myth.  Ar Gore is a hypester and a punk. 
gtc2006.gif

The horizontal line through the middle is average temperature. The red bars are above average, the blue bars are below average.

As you can see, temperature is way out of wack. If you want, I can go find some graphs of CO2 levels to further prove my point, or you can give up now and preserve what little dignity you have. Good day.

(P.S. Sorry for going so off topic, I just love to debate.)

ShyGuy27 said:
Mr. Moto said:
there is no man-made or anthropogenic grobar warming. how do you exprain crimate changes throughout the middre ages when there was no cars or c02? there is no grobar warming that is man-made, that is a myth. Ar Gore is a hypester and a punk.
gtc2006.gif

The horizontal line through the middle is average temperature. The red bars are above average, the blue bars are below average.

As you can see, temperature is way out of wack. If you want, I can go find some graphs of CO2 levels to further prove my point, or you can give up now and preserve what little dignity you have. Good day.

(P.S. Sorry for going so off topic, I just love to debate.)
Some jackass (which is also another word for donkey, which is the symbol of the democratic party and I can see why it is.) probably made this chart of yours to scare ppl. so the government can run our lives like communists.

Peachfreak said:
The Fireman said:
You must love terrorism.

You must love strawman political argument.

By the way, if I see another flame war about global warming/terrorism and oil price/your mother, it's topic lock and a good 2-weeks ban for everyone involved. Good night!

Blitzwing said:
Peachfreak said:
The Fireman said:
You must love terrorism.

By the way, if I see another flame war about global warming/terrorism and oil price/your mother, it's topic lock and a good 2-weeks ban for everyone involved. Good night!

I never saw anyone flaming, you %#"/&%&% @$+\*¤¤

Smiddle said:
Blitzwing said:
Peachfreak said:
The Fireman said:
You must love terrorism.

I never saw anyone flaming, you %#"/&%&% @$+\*¤¤

:eek: :eek: BLITZ SMIDZ FLAM- *killd*

Back