Deathnote

Bump.

The Near/Mello arc got screwed up in the anime...

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Not September 21st and October 17th. It's between posts. The rule may be a bit misleading, sorry for that.
Wait... does that mean bumps only apply to doulbe-posts? ???

No, but the last post was less than a month ago. He can bump the thread.
I was talking about the bump before that post. The one on September 20. (ie the one that actually said "Bump").
It's a dumb rule anyway.
I wish they would amend it. (also, please, no deathnote spoilers, i beg you. I'm reading the comics right now)

Garlic Man said:
(also, please, no deathnote spoilers, i beg you. I'm reading the comics right now)
I have tried not to spoil anything important for you up to now.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
(also, please, no deathnote spoilers, i beg you. I'm reading the comics right now)
You told me about how raito died, thank you very much

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
As I said elsewhere, how do you know I wasn't lying?

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
Anyway, lie or not, no info that may give me any clue about anything, please. I really do want to read it on my own

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
Anyway, lie or not, no info that may give me any clue about anything, please. I really do want to read it on my own
I had the entire thing told to me by my friend before I actually read it :)P), and yeah, it would have been way better without the spoilers.

I've read a number of different manga in the last 8 years or so, but I have to say, Death Note is the first one that actually compelled me to finish it, even after I had most of the key parts spoiled for me.

Hell, I've read every volume except for 10. I know what happens, but I'd still like to read it.

I'm on chapter (or "page") 38 right now.

Before, when the whole "Death Note" and "L" thing was so popular with everyone (even my brother), I was thinking "I would probably never be one of those people who would read death note..."
But once I started reading it, I realized how good it was. lol :P

Garlic Man said:
I'm on chapter (or "page") 38 right now.

Before, when the whole "Death Note" and "L" thing was so popular with everyone (even my brother), I was thinking "I would probably never be one of those people who would read death note..."
But once I started reading it, I realized how good it was. lol :P
*painfully withholds flood of spoilers*

What's with this "Deathnote" and Apples?

Do they have some sort of [evil] connection?

^Just a question.

Lario said:

^Just a question.
Well, the artist thought so. But it really has no deep meaning; it's just Ryuk's favorite food. It's all in Death Note 13.

ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:

^Just a question.
Well, the artist thought so. But it really has no deep meaning; it's just Ryuk's favorite food. It's all in Death Note 13.
Not the artist. The scenarioist(or w/e). The storywriter and the cartoonist are different people.

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:

^Just a question.
Not the artist. The scenarioist(or w/e). The storywriter and the cartoonist are different people.
Death Note had a story writer and a separate artist. The artist thought the recurring apples had some deeper meaning, but to the story writer, they did not. Like I said, it's all in DN 13.

Also, you could do way better with the sig.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:

^Just a question.
Death Note had a story writer and a separate artist. The artist thought the recurring apples had some deeper meaning, but to the story writer, they did not. Like I said, it's all in DN 13.

What exactly are you trying to say about the sig? Why must you insult me? I just found it, and put it there. What the heck is wrong with it? What? (I'm starting to get annoyed by your unnecessary negative comments against my signature)

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:

^Just a question.

What exactly are you trying to say about the sig? Why must you insult me? I just found it, and put it there. What the heck is wrong with it? What? (I'm starting to get annoyed by your unnecessary negative comments against my signature)
Don't overreact. I was just saying that I don't like it.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:

^Just a question.

You over react with saying that every time I quote you, "STOP STEALING MY IDEAS!" -_-

Anyway, my sig is "neutral". What is bad about it? It's not even supposed to be funny, epic, sad, or anything. It's just a picture...

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:

^Just a question.

You over react with saying that every time I quote you, "STOP STEALING MY IDEAS!" -_-

Anyway, my sig is "neutral". What is bad about it? It's not even supposed to be funny, epic, sad, or anything. It's just a picture...
1) That's because you always steal my ideas. =_=

2) The caption is... how do I put it... bland?

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:

^Just a question.

1) I copied once. once.

2) That's not a caption. It's an actual subtitle from the scene.

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:

^Just a question.

1) I copied once. once.

2) That's not a caption. It's an actual subtitle from the scene.
That's my point. It's just a random scene with subtitles saying an unimportant line.

Semi-on-topic: This song/video(<=link) is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2avdf289OY
^Funny

Also, no one post for a little while; I want a legal triple post. :P

ShyGuy27 said:
^Funny

There are no rules for or against triple posting in the official guidelines; shouldn't you ask a mod? >_>

Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
^Funny

There are no rules for or against triple posting in the official guidelines; shouldn't you ask a mod? >_>
Technically a triple post would just be double posting a double post, so I would need to wait. And I specifically told no one to post til I'd gotten my triple post.

Back