Are arr you grandparents stirr arive?

Mr. Moto

Japanese American Secret Agent
Banned User
I onry have 1, and she 94.

WOW, that's off topic. But, I'll go through this again...

Copied and pasted from the Who Do You Think Will Be the Next Prez topic:

Mr. Moto said:
there is no man-made or anthropogenic grobar warming.  how do you exprain crimate changes throughout the middre ages when there was no cars or c02?  there is no grobar warming that is man-made, that is a myth.  Ar Gore is a hypester and a punk. 
gtc2006.gif

The horizontal line through the middle is average temperature. The red bars are above average, the blue bars are below average.

As you can see, temperature is way out of wack. If you want, I can go find some graphs of CO2 levels to further prove my point, or you can give up now and preserve what little dignity you have. Good day.

(P.S. Sorry for going so off topic, I just love to debate.)

Mr. Moto said:
there is no man-made or anthropogenic grobar warming. how do you exprain crimate changes throughout the middre ages when there was no cars or c02? there is no grobar warming that is man-made, that is a myth. Ar Gore is a hypester and a punk.

lol wtf

Mr. Moto said:
Smiddle said:
Mr. Moto said:
there is no man-made or anthropogenic grobar warming. how do you exprain crimate changes throughout the middre ages when there was no cars or c02? there is no grobar warming that is man-made, that is a myth. Ar Gore is a hypester and a punk.

lol wtf

sorry if me too smart 4 u

Heck no, I'm just wondering why you posted this in a thread called "Are arr you grandparents stirr arive?".

Back