Which one of these five games should I get?

Which one would you suggest?

• [i]Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate[/i]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [i]Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate[/i]

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • [i]LEGO CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins[/i]

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • [i]Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity[/i]

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • [i]Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D[/i]

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan Fielder

Business Expert
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
So I was hoping to take advantage of the So Many Games! Promotion Nintendo of Europe are offering for the 3DS. I'm hoping to get Animal Crossing: New Leaf when it comes out, and then, since my birthday's coming up soon, I'll hopefully be able to get Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Fire Emblem: Awakening as well. But now I'm not sure which game I should get as a free downloadable copy, so I'd like some input from you guys.

I'll leave this going for 20 days, as the offer ends on June 30th. Be aware that I might not pick the option that has the most votes at the end of the poll.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
--- I heard this game is terrible, but maybe I'm wrong.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
--- I don't like Monster Hunter myself just because its not my kind of game but it looks like the best option to me.

LEGO CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins
--- Eh, don't know anything about this game

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
--- I guess if you really like Mystery Dungeon then get it, but it doesn't really look like its that fantastic IMO

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
--- I think they added easy mode and a few new levels. If you already have it on the Wii then probably not this one.

I've played the demos of Lords of Shadow, MH3, and Gates to Infinity. The first was ok. Didn't really wow me (I've played better). MH3 seems like it'd be the way to go if you like a mission-based, RPG-type thing. GTI was boring. Unless you're dying to play as a Pokemon again, I'd skip it. I have DKCR3D, and I'd recommend it if you don't have the Wii version or if you have the Wii version but want a more traditional control scheme.

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, but only if you haven't played the Wii version. Otherwise, get Lego City Undercover : The Chase Begins.

Don't even touch Pokemon Mystery Dungeon unless you are a veteran of the pokemon franchise.

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D will be the best choice if you have yet to play the oringnal if not, pass it.

I'd say get DKCR 3D if you haven't played the Wii version yet. (which others in this thread already said...)

If you have, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate would be a good choice. Haven't heard much about Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins though, so I couldn't say.

I think I'll choose Monster Hunter 3 going by what the people in the thread have said. The reviews for Gates to Infinity don't seem great, I already have DKCR on the Wii and the other two don't appeal to me as much.

Thanks, this can be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back