Are the Brain Age Express games any different from the regular Brain Age games?

chillv

9-Volt must be my video game counterpart.
All I know at the moment is that the regular Brain Age games do use your microphone (but very seldom) and touch screen. Also, all I know is that Brain Age Express Arts and Letters focuses mostly on Drawing and well letters and it uses your camera and microphone a little bit too. I also only know that Brain Age Express Math is more focused on math but has a little art and stuff in it.

Okay, let me just say this in a nutshell.

I plan on getting basically all of the brain age games accept for Brain Age Express Sudoku. (I like sudoku, but who the heck would pay $8 plus tax for that? That's lame!)

I am kind of concerned about Brain Age Express Arts and Letters and Brain Age Express Math compared to the two regular brain age games (Brain Age and Brain Age²). I want to know if there is any kind of difference between the two express games and the two retail games.

Edit: I read about it on nintendos website and now I know. It has some new stuff that the regular games don't. Please consider this resolved.

New Super Mario said:
As told from your previous thread, I think few of us have even played it or like it. Just check some youtube videos out.
Youtube videos didn't help either. All there was of those express games was a lets play of the whole Brain Age Express collection.

chillv said:
New Super Mario said:
As told from your previous thread, I think few of us have even played it or like it. Just check some youtube videos out.
Youtube videos didn't help either. All there was of those express games was a lets play of the whole Brain Age Express collection.

Why don't you watch that?

Gimli said:
chillv said:
New Super Mario said:

Why don't you watch that?

It has way too many episodes to watch. It is not that serious to the point that I need to watch a whole lets play. This thing is resolved anyway so I don't know why this is even still here.

Back