Where have you traveled?

Lakitu:
"and later this year to the Netherlands. On the way we'll drive through Belgium. Also Spain"
This make me suggest that in order to get to The Netherlands, he must get passed Spain first, and in order to get to Spain, he should go through Belgium.

Ambassador said:
cryoAwakening said:
Michigan (only in the LP since that's where we live; going to the UP this summer ^.^), Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, New York, Philadelphia, Alabama, Florida, Mississippi... basically all of the east side of the United States.

And I've also been to Canada.

Hey I live in the UP....You're going to Mackinac Island, I assume?

Just some advice, if you go north of Flint there's nothing but forest everywhere :\

Actually no, I'm going to see Tahquamenon Falls.

And at NSM: Yes, I meant Pennsylvania.

I made my previous post more clear.

I'll be staying somewhere near The Hague (Den Haag).

General Zod said:
Toad Eightyfive said:
MKGirlism said:
Lakitu: If you find Vatican City a small country, you should try looking up Sealand, a country with only 27 people living there, it's the smallest country in the world.

If we're counting micronations, how about Molossia? It's literally just some guy named Kevin Baugh, his nuclear family, a backyard, and too much free time.
I guarantee you only know that place exists because of Kickassia. That's how I found out.

no, it's the other way around actually

i actually first found out about kickassia when i was derping around googling about different micronations one day

Wyoming, Montana, Utah, New Mexico, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky.

Some states listed we only drove through and didn't stop. Never been out of US and have been stuck in Colorado since my last trip in either '08 or '09 for a Thanksgiving at my Grandpa's sister's house(who is now deceased) in Missouri.

I want to leave to visit other places but money is a HUUUUUUGE issue for us nowadays. Back then...not so much.

Back