Where have you traveled?

Yami, it isn't now.
They use different money.

MKGirlism said:
Lakitu: If you find Vatican City a small country, you should try looking up Sealand, a country with only 27 people living there, it's the smallest country in the world.

If we're counting micronations, how about Molossia? It's literally just some guy named Kevin Baugh, his nuclear family, a backyard, and too much free time.

Toad Eightyfive said:
MKGirlism said:
Lakitu: If you find Vatican City a small country, you should try looking up Sealand, a country with only 27 people living there, it's the smallest country in the world.

If we're counting micronations, how about Molossia? It's literally just some guy named Kevin Baugh, his nuclear family, a backyard, and too much free time.

wait, seriously? wow.

Toad Eightyfive said:
MKGirlism said:

I guarantee you only know that place exists because of Kickassia. That's how I found out.

Toad Eightyfive said:
MKGirlism said:

Micronations are not officialy recognized by the UN.

And also

Toad Eightyfive said:
Ambassador said:
I actually knew that, but here in America we always say "Holland"

Since when? Where I'm from, "Holland" only refers to the tunnel.

Though I will vouch for you on the UK-England part...sorry, British users.

Calling The UK England is like calling the States just California.

Some Galaxy far far away, Narnia, Equestria, The vaults of my Closet, and Middle Earth(only to the Shire,didn't have enough money to get a horse ride past the East Farthing).

Oh yeah i've been to Earth too,it's a pretty nice place.

Toad Eightyfive said:
Ambassador said:
I actually knew that, but here in America we always say "Holland"

Since when? Where I'm from, "Holland" only refers to the tunnel.

Though I will vouch for you on the UK-England part...sorry, British users.
Um, I always say "The Netherlands". Holland is just part of The Netherlands, I believe, like a province or something.

@NSM Random question but do you live in the north part of Wisconsin (above Green Bay)? If so then I live close to you.

Disney Land and Knott's Berry Farm.

Haven't traveled very far unfortunately. Besides my home state of Texas, I've visited Arkansas and Louisiana on many occasions as I live close to both, and I went to Missouri once when I was like...12? That's it. We were going to go to Florida once, but we ended up cancelling that trip for reasons that I do not quite remember.

Ambassador said:
Lakituthequick said:
Oh yes it is.

It's just a small part of Rome, even if it is classified as a country.

Which means it's technically a country.

Actually, NSM, "Holland" has 2 Provinces: North-Holland and South-Holland.
They have the biggest population in The Netherlands, and are home to 3 of the biggest cities of The Netherlands too: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and The Hague.

This Video explains the difference nearly perfect:

Pakistan-been there lots of times.
Switzerland-we almost missed our flight back to Heathrow.
France-2-star hotel rubbish/
Italy-all that pizza D SOO tasty. my uncle had friends in italy and they bought us 5 boxes of pizza
i ate all of them.

Switzerland is too expensive when we brought some food it costed all together 80 francs.

Michigan (only in the LP since that's where we live; going to the UP this summer ^.^), Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, New York, Philadelphia, Alabama, Florida, Mississippi... basically all of the east side of the United States.

And I've also been to Canada.

cryoAwakening said:
Michigan (only in the LP since that's where we live; going to the UP this summer ^.^), Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, New York, Philadelphia, Alabama, Florida, Mississippi... basically all of the east side of the United States.

And I've also been to Canada.

Hey I live in the UP....You're going to Mackinac Island, I assume?

Just some advice, if you go north of Flint there's nothing but forest everywhere :\

Spain,France,Lapland which is in finland i believe and greece

And many places in the uk,like scotland and wales,ive been there

I've been to other parts of Ireland, Northern Ireland (part of the UK), England, Wales (I think we only drove through there), France and later this year to the Netherlands. On the way we'll drive through Belgium. I also went to Spain when I was a baby.

Huh?
But Spain is the other way!

I went to Florida when i was 2.

Other than that I've only left the state i live in to go to the one right above mine, New Hampshire.

Back