Tobuscus VS Pewdiepie

ive never heard of tobuscus but i doubt he/she could possibly be as bad as pewdiepie

Both are terrible and I wonder on a daily basis how they are as popular as they currently are.

And this is coming from a former PDP fan.

I once watched part of a Terraria Let's Play by Tobuscus. It was kinda like...

I don't really know. I guess it was like as if Spongebob was human and making LPs. It was strange to watch, very mindless, but also somehow oddly entertaining. If you watched it for too long however, you could feel your brain turning into a pulp.

Never actually saw anything from Pewdiepie, and judging by all the things I hear, I'm afraid something horrible would happen to me if I ever did.

Never watched Tobuscus
Though my brother made we watch a PewDiePie video once and I think I found one bit funny and the rest incredibly stupid and annoying

Tobuscus is ok in small doses. PewDiePie is hazardous in any amount.

Tobuscus. Maybe it's because he played Skyward Sword once. Sure, he didn't FINISH it, but the fact that he didn't just do the latest Xbox/Playstation/PC game makes him a bit different.

Neither. I don't really watch Let's plays that much, but if I do they are by Chuggaconroy or just random people nobody even knows about.

I prefer GameXplain, The Bit Block, and DazzReviews for gaming videos.

I'd pick Tobuscus if I have to pick one. PewDiePie is awful, and not just in terms of his videos.

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
i tried watching pewdiepie once and his commentary immediately made it clear that his videos are not the videos for me

^This.

I don't like watching Toby play games, but i like his main channel with his "Cute Win Fail" and stuff.

I don't like PewdiePie at all and I have never seen Tobuscus' videos.

Pewdiepie is hateable for a myriad of reasons, but the very fact he consistently and constantly trivialises rape for the sake of "humour" (and no, "IT'S A JOKE, GET OVER IT" is never an adequate response to such bullshit) alone is enough to despise him.

PewDiePie's videos are just...well, terrible to say the least. :P Tobuscus is not quite as bad, I watch his videos on the rare occasion.

Back