Add more music to the Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl pages

I have an idea: If someone that owns the Super Mario Galaxy CD can convert the files to ogg vorbis format with audacity (search for it in Google or any other search web browser) and also do the same with the Original Soundtrack of SSBB or use a tool that I don't remember how it's named but appeared on a post of a SMG video on youtube (i think is atube catcher but i don't now if it's virus free) and save the AUDIO ONLY as wav and open it on Audacity and export it as Ogg Vorbis.

SORRY:Ignore all that, but, what about various pages on the wiki witohut any audio file. however, I still don't recommend the atube catcher as I haven't downloaded that thing.
I will just say about some pages WITHOUT ANY AUDIO FILE.
Super Mario Bros.
Mario Bros.
Super Mario Sunshine
Luigi's Mansion

I'm pretty sure that uploading the ENTIRE soundtrack constitute some sort of copyright infringement. And beside we are an encyclopedia, we only need a few tracks to show how the music of the game is like. if you want Videogame Music (And have a good firewall), there's Galbadia Hotel.

Didn't I already upload SMG stuff? We only want a good sample (12 files or so), not the whole thing, per Blitz.

I seem to recall that we were having an issue with .ogg files at one time.

Blitzwing said:
I'm pretty sure that uploading the ENTIRE soundtrack constitute some sort of copyright infringement. And beside we are an encyclopedia, we only need a few tracks to show how the music of the game is like. if you want Videogame Music (And have a good firewall), there's Galbadia Hotel.
srsly. Illegal = lame :(

To say nothing of that fact that the entire Brawl soundtrack is a little over 3gigs.

Back