Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Gamefreak75
Comment on and rate the May 2013 issue.

What happened to Forum Update?

Pyro said:
and my HRA template seems to be missing.
you didn't add the template to your own section when you sent it to me, and I was really busy I forgot to add it myself

I think Director's notes has the wrong title. It says Issue LXXIII. but overall fun issue except for too few main team sections D:

Too bad Roserade resigned from Police Blotter, but hey, I'm still around Police Blotter. I decided to give this month's Police Blotter a WarioWare theme because I was deepening myself in that subject for the last couple of weeks.

Ambassador said:
MCD fell asleep while writing it.

Anyway, it was a good issue.

Who rated it 1/10?? Someone does that for every issue.

The interview with Shoey was outstanding and exeptional, just wanted to throw that out there.[br][br]And also[br][br]
YoshiKong said:
Bilbo Baggins said:
YoshiKong said:
Who rated it 1/10?? Someone does that for every issue.
Me
That's it, stay there while I prepare to eat you.
[br][br]That made sure I didn't need cold water today to wake me up.

Ambassador said:
The interview with Shoey was outstanding and exeptional, just wanted to throw that out there.
I agree, the interview was fantastic. It made me laugh throughout.

It seems that YK has already eaten the banana, all that's left is the peel :(

OH WELL *chomp chomp*

I don't think anyone but Blocky would be fit for the interview job. He asks questions that I don't think would ever come to anyone else's mind :posh:

9/10

Upcoming Games turned out gigantic, but I guess that's good for the paper, right?

P.S.: I spent a whole afternoon watching the April 17th Nintendo Direct, reading news on the games covered by it and writing the main part of UG. Then, on the following day, I had to watch another Nintendo Direct and write the Last Minute News!. I still don't know how I pulled that off, though.

P.S. 2: Also, please be sure to sign up for Anniversary Announcements if you're interested in writing for us. It is a crucial section around this time of the year, so it would be very nice to have it on the paper.

P.S. 3:
Ambassador said:
MCD was very busy with issues outside The 'Shroom, so he wasn't able to write his section this month.

Back