Real-Life Photos

Bowser45 said:
One does not simply walk into Canada. Its black gates are guarded by more than just orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you have done this. It is folly.

also one does not simply walk into Canada without being stopped by Colin Mochrie

Colin-Mochrie-4.jpg

Photos I've made in Poland, so far.
IMG_20130807_164459.jpg
IMG_20130808_160321.jpg
IMG_20130808_161726.jpg
IMG_20130809_122858.jpg
IMG_20130809_210215.jpg

NotABannableOffense said:
V4Vx4Nj.jpg

psJzm7G.jpg

qFgdRqE.jpg

Tt4WEfQ.jpg

vFeXMdY.jpg

vDoDNTu.jpg

AzMyemc.jpg
last pic is the best

they're all pretty cool though

BRfC8cWCcAAgXf-.jpg:large

hehe

im genuinely proud of you, mason, and the huge change you were able to accomplish if you just set your mind to it. keep up the good work.

Here's a select few pictures that I took on my trip to Los Angeles and Las Vegas over the past few days.

qCz1fFP.jpg

kiTJQ8y.jpg

eYEa8PM.jpg

FP8Ar9C.jpg

you went to l.a. and the best picture you could take is of some random mountains? come on man, step it up!

Mason, you look so simple.

Penn Jillette said:
I decided I should stand in a nice and honest pose in this full body photo. I thought I was still visibly overweight but a few people have come to me saying I should stop losing weight. Hopefully the second photo shows it would be perfectly healthy for me to continue to lose weight. (I'd like to lose about 60-80 more pounds.)

2013-08-12_001.JPG

Look at my gut ):

5-13-2012:
2012-05-13-005.jpg
*claps*

Penn Jillette said:
5-13-2012:
2012-05-13-005.jpg
LOL shirt

MCS said:
qCz1fFP.jpg
Was that in Adventuredome? I can see the coaster tracks :P

Drift said:
MCS said:
qCz1fFP.jpg
Was that in Adventuredome? I can see the coaster tracks :P

Yup! Personally I enjoyed the ones on the third floor arcade better, though, since they didn't break down and the seats actually moved (for some reason, the one in Adventuredome didn't have the moving seat). Combined with first-person view, it was so great. Probably my favorite arcade game there aside from Mario Kart Arcade GP 2.

Back