Real-Life Photos

fuck yeah nj

two feet outside and im just going to Netflix all day

Andymii said:
Great, I'm Mercer. Well, I guess we're hit the hardest.

Eastern PA got hit harder, Allentown got 30+ inches. Places down in Delaware and Southern New Jersey that got snow had at least 6 to 18 inches.

Stargazing said:
Majora's Mask said:
How much snow did Ontario got?
a canadian amount
As in, none.

Not where we live, anyway. It was sunny yesterday, and only a few flakes fell today. Thankfully, since I was outside for hours both days and had to drive a lot.

Walkazo said:
Stargazing said:
Majora's Mask said:
How much snow did Ontario got?
a canadian amount
As in, none.

Not where we live, anyway. It was sunny yesterday, and only a few flakes fell today. Thankfully, since I was outside for hours both days and had to drive a lot.
i was referring to the snow this month overall. there's still some but it's all melting away, unfortunately.

i think we live close enough to be in the same area anyways

We do live close enough - hence the "we".

Although you never know - thunderstorms are certainly hit and miss throughout the GTA at times, although in general, snow is wider spread, it seems.

Andymii said:
2 feet of snow and counting. Welcome to New Jersey.

tdPMCXu.jpg
Meanwhile in Michigan
6UEDHr9.jpg

(picture is from a year ago but still accurate)

GUYS I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M 18 ALREADY o.o

Anyway though, I had an AMAZING birthday. Day before it was a Thursday so I went out with my beloved Smash comm. at the weekly and I had my 2nd combo vid posted on Wednesday (not just to show my Ness, but also as a reflection of 2015 and how much I've grown). I got 5th place out of almost 80 entrants and got some birthday money for my placing. My friend Kels got me a gift and practically everyone there was singing happy birthday when midnight came. Also I got challenged to a money match and won (first time gambling, I won? #AdultLife)

I spent the night over at my friend Derick's place along with my friends Oreeo and Venom from the comm. as well. We were up until 4:30 AM playing some Mario Strikers and Kirby Air Ride. Then when we woke up we played some more Smash (doing dubs, having fun with the Amiibo glitch that lets you control everyone with one controller)

And before anyone asks NO I DIDN'T HAVE MY FIRST DRINK AND I DON'T PLAN TO ANYTIME SOON. ;P

And after I got back from Derick's place I go out to the buffet with my siblings to eat and had an awesome time! ^__^

Getting the images in~

C4FD1536-0B3D-4EE4-BC09-F7D60B1D9724_zpsncnvxb88.jpg
(She's been SUPER supportive, drew this fantastic image and put messages/quotes to remind me to ALWAYS keep my head up)

DF3B6187-B46E-45DB-95DE-689DEE9D878E_zps3cjmnjne.jpg

BA3401A1-3F7B-489A-8E33-D0384B4056D8_zps4ajdjfog.jpg
(I am so bad at taking selfies so I let Oreeo do it lol)

8C67A654-A8E5-40C6-A181-E96B37E54C62_zpsed6isaoz.jpg

9369724A-FD89-498A-A0DF-126379663ADC_zps91gt9ylg.jpg
(Oreo boyz)

BABA389F-3622-40C0-A881-3BE71ACDBBF5_zpsybafvosp.jpg
(eShop cards, let's go)

I will forever love the Smash community (I WAS SO DONE WHEN DUNSTON WAS RAPPING AT THE END)

So I won this Concerto Competition at my University last fall, and the reward is to be able to perform with one of our ensembles in the winter semester at one of the concerts.

That was earlier today on valentine's day. It was so much fun.

12705683_1007136285992099_2392349477511975983_n.jpg

Back