What's wrong with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rules.

You probably shouldn't go on the internet and expect any sort of special treatment, because you more than likely won't get it.

Additionally, you won't get very far if every little thing said about you bruises you like a peach.

Cynthia said:
The rules.

You probably shouldn't go on the internet and expect any sort of special treatment, because you more than likely won't get it.

Additionally, you won't get very far if every little thing said about you bruises you like a peach.

I go on the internet for a reason..

I hate fights like this (also, I don't act like a peach!)

Lock.

I'm not telling you to stop using the internet, i'm telling you to adjust to it.

...And... This isn't a fight? "Bruise like a peach" is a figure of speech meaning you take offense easily.

Flamer said:
So what's so wrong with bumping topics, :-\ I wish this actually never happened

Also, you guys kinda be too rough on me, I'm only 11

Not meaning to sound rude or anything but 11 or not, you still have to follow

Cynthia said:
The rules.

Just check the date of the last Post, and check the warning when making a Reply.
And no, the people in this Thread are helping you, not hating.

Everyone fucks up a few times when they're new. Just adapt quickly and learn from your mistakes, and you should be a-okay.

Flamer said:
So what's so wrong with bumping topics, :-\ I wish this actually never happened

Also, you guys kinda be too rough on me, I'm only 11
Um, sorry if I sound rude, but people got really mad at me when I broke some rules, and I'm only TEN. Being younger than everyone else isn't an excuse for not following the rules.

Toad Eightyfive said:
Everyone fucks up a few times when they're new. Just adapt quickly and learn from your mistakes, and you should be a-okay.

^ This, indeed. Flamer, you're making it worse by making all these whining topics in HelpDesk. Just learn from your mistakes, and you'll be fine.

Yeah, you should follow the rules. I have gotten two warnings but they are for very little things.

The first one was because I was a little rude but only because I got into an aurgument, I went off topic several time and also because of the thread I made called "Make a spam-ish post". The second was because I double posted several times and didn't want to put the posts into one but instead said they were and accident (which they all were)

Anyway, what is bumping threads anyway?

Also, I remember you being worried about getting banned. I don't think they will ban you unless you continue to break the rules frequently even though they give you warnings and/or cause a lot of confusion, drama and trouble.

chillv said:
Bumping is when one posts in a topic which has been inactive for a length of time. The topic is moved to the top of the board's threads, appearing as the newest post, and thus being "bumped".

YoshiKong said:
chillv said:
Bumping is when one posts in a topic which has been inactive for a length of time. The topic is moved to the top of the board's threads, appearing as the newest post, and thus being "bumped".

You mean when you post something very general on a thread that hasn't been touched for months or weeks? Did he post something relevant or general. If general, that is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back