How does one get banned so fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sockpuppet, most likely.

At times, I'm curious to see why they're banned. But alas, this person doesn't show up in the ban log. So it's probably a sockpuppet.

It was absolutely ridiculous how they turned Boston into a police state! Suck lock down should be reserved for a threat of chemical warfare and not a scared 19 year old boy running for his life! The DHS is a disgrace and must be dismantled. I fear for what is to come.

I wonder who would type stuff like that? WHO!?

The name slips my tongue

To me, it's more like YLOO

Actually, I don't think it's Rudnicki. I asked him on Facebook if it was him or not and he said that Grifty was his last sockpuppet. I think it might have been just another new user.

Gaston Gray said:
MCS said:
Actually, I don't think it's Rudnicki. I asked him on Facebook if it was him or not and he said that Grifty was his last sockpuppet. I think it might have been just another new user.
Wait, Rudnicki has a facebook? And how do you know he's not lying?

Well, I really do want to make sure that we didn't ban someone over a "suspicion" that he was Rudnicki, because he could honestly just be a new user that has some similar talks like Rudnicki. Like, I know that people would feel really mad at the mods if they banned someone because of speculation. I'm not saying that is the case, but I'm just hoping that there was a lot of valid reasoning for why the mods feel that he was Rudnicki.

Gaston Gray said:

Yes, he does.

And the thing with Rudnicki is I doubt he would lie about that; from what I've seen, it's not like he cares if people find out a sock of his is banned. I mean, whenever a sock of his gets banned, he'll usually announce it or post it on his Facebook wall or say something along the lines of "How did _____ get banned? They didn't even do anything Rudnicki-esque!" so he's most likely telling the truth. We should check his IP to make sure, though.

Rudnicki's ip is dynamic that's why it takes so long to catch his sockpuppets

Xerneas said:
Gaston Gray said:
MCS said:

Well, I really do want to make sure that we didn't ban someone over a "suspicion" that he was Rudnicki, because he could honestly just be a new user that has some similar talks like Rudnicki. Like, I know that people would feel really mad at the mods if they banned someone because of speculation. I'm not saying that is the case, but I'm just hoping that there was a lot of valid reasoning for why the mods feel that he was Rudnicki.

The similarities are way too uncannyingly similar

It looked like an obvious Troll to me, for some reason.

MCS said:

Ever heard of trollfeeding? I'd advise you avoid doing something like this again in the future.

And with that being said, consider the topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back