Classic Game boy games

U freak

Munch, Munch!
Got tired of seeing the same old threads posted here.

What original, black and white game boy games do you own?

I own,
Super mario land
Super mario land 2:sgc
Kid Icarus: Of myth and monsters
Tetris
Wario land 1
Kirby's dreamland
And my personal favorite..... Link's Awakening.

Tetris and that's it.

Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins
Yoshi's Cookie
Kirby's Pinball Land
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
Killer Instinct
Game & Watch Gallery
Pokemon
Battle Arena Toshinden
Mega Man II

I used to own Tetris but I sold it. Kind of regret it now.

The gameboy version of tetris was almost the best version in my opinion. What would have made it the best was if they put in a fast-drop option, but other than that it's the version I still play to this day on my game boy pocket.

I used to have a small stash of Game Boy cartridges, but the only one I can find nowadays is Wario Blast.

Pokemon Yellow
Wario Land 3
Mario & Yoshi
Super Mario Land
Spider-Man
Yu-gi-oh: Dark Duel Stories
Harry Potter RPG game
Simpsons Krusty the Clown Fun House

I think all of them but Mario Land, Yellow & Yoshi were games I got from someone who didn't want it anymore. I played them once I think.

YoshiKong said:
I used to have a small stash of Game Boy cartridges, but the only one I can find nowadays is Wario Blast.

I don't think i've ever heard of wario blast before, I'll have to look it up.

Geno said:
YoshiKong said:

I don't think i've ever heard of wario blast before, I'll have to look it up.
http://www.mariowiki.com/Wario_Blast:_Featuring_Bomberman!

It's an alright game. It plays similar to the original Bomberman games, but you can choose to play as Wario. I like how the obstacles and level design change with the worlds, which each affects gameplay in a very different way. The bosses were pretty cool as well. The only problem I have is that it doesn't save your progress. Instead it gives you a code to input and resume the level. If one forgets their code, they have to start the game all over again. The furtherest I've progressed in the game was World 5.

*Super Mario Land*
*Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
*Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
*Wario Land 2
*Donkey Kong '94
*Space Invaders
*Tetris
*Metroid II: Return of Samus
*Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (Virtual Console)
*Kirby's Dreamland
*Kirby's Pinball Land
*The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (Virtual Console) (Even though this is technically the colored version, it's still compatible with the original and Super Game Boy).

Back