Wii U best eShop games?

ToxBox

Power Star
I have Trine 2, Runner 2, Toki Tori 2 and Rayman Challenge

What other best eShop games I need to get? I have about $10 to $15 in balance.

Also I heard little inferno is best and I'm most likely to get that game until someone tell me what other is better.

Rayman Challenges App, Runner 2, I want little inferno but im gonna wait until I get enough codes from the deluxe digital promotion to get it.

little inferno is pretty much the best game

it's so simple, but has a really good story

HOWEVER

i recommend mighty switch force: hyper drive edition

here's a review:

I haven't bought any, but Rayman Legends Challenge App has kept my attention for almost a week now so that makes it pretty great in my books.

I wouldn't really know. I tried a demo of Chasing Aurora, but it really wasn't worth buying.

Runner 2 is pretty fun. Although since virtual console came out, I would say that Super mario world is the best game you could ever possibly right now. That might change in the future. I would reccomend The Cave but I've actually never played it. Do you guys know if it's any good?

Oh shit, I forgot about The Cave. I recommend that one, too. It's a fun puzzle-platformer. Not mind-numbingly difficult, but the stories of the individual characters, coupled with the humor of The Cave (which narrates as you go), make it all worthwhile.

Back