Scan1_zpsc838aa3e.png

The Chaotix

Scan2_zpsff9ddf60.png

Rotor logo

Scan4_zps9a29bb56.png

Tails logo

Scan5_zpsf1c0361d.png

And an Amy Rose logo!

No offense, but I was able to draw better than that since I was 8 years old, literally. (No flames please)

Then again, it looks like you drew these with celerity.

chillv said:
No offense, but I was able to draw better than that since I was 8 years old, literally. (No flames please)

Then again, it looks like you drew these with celerity.
:|

:(

:mad:

:drybow:

You do not know how much that truly hurt me, do you?

You shouldn't have done that…

Turbo-Tastic said:
Cranky said:
I am quite frankly surprised how you can make TEXT look badly drawn. Handwritten text.
No, traced.

*facepalm* That's even worse. How could you be so bad at tracing?

Turbo-Tastic said:
You do not know how much that truly hurt me, do you?

You shouldn't have done that…

I'm not saying that your art is bad, but some look like they've been rushed. The logos on the other hand look like they were drawn by a 1 year old. (No offense!)

chillv said:
The logos on the other hand look like they were drawn by a 1 year old. (No offense!)
Sorry, but you don't think I will not take offense to THIS? I'VE NEVER BEEN SO INSULTED IN ALL MY LIFE. :mad:

Turbo-Tastic said:
chillv said:
The logos on the other hand look like they were drawn by a 1 year old. (No offense!)
Sorry, but you don't think I will not take offense to THIS? I'VE NEVER BEEN SO INSULTED IN ALL MY LIFE. :mad:
It was not an insult. Also please tell me that you did these with a poorly sharpened pencil or something and you can draw better than this.

Also, look at my version of the Sonic Logo compared to yours. I drew within a minute with my Wii U Gamepad with the internet browser and I am not even good at digital art and I was able to make a better drawing than that.

http://sta.sh/01hugt3ajkk

Turbo-Tastic said:
chillv said:
Turbo-Tastic said:
chillv said:
poorly sharpened pencil
Yes.
Also, please say that it was so poorly sharpened that it was hard to write with.

Hard to write with? What does writing have to do with this? This aint mah Turbo-Tastic Literature Dump now! xP

Turbo-Tastic said:
Hard to write with? What does writing have to do with this? This aint mah Turbo-Tastic Literature Dump now! xP
Let me rephrase that, I meant hard to draw with.

No offence, but they do look a bit strange. I mean really wobblt and the team chaotix one is really unclear. Sorry, but postibg art here meabs your going to get critism. I'm trying to word this as nicely as possible, but i've got to be transparent with you.

Okay, no offensive but that one right there looks lazily made. You can do way better than that.

(actually, I was going to say it looks like crap and you can do better than that but that's a little blunt and rude)

Back