Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
You might want to fix the template.

also my Fun Stuff images are broken

It still needs to be updated.

And here's your link. Enjoy the issue!

Finland said:
I tried to fix this, but I was only able to get the first image to show. Apparently the second linked image doesn't exist. I think it still needs to be uploaded.

YoshiKong said:
It still needs to be updated.

And here's your link. Enjoy the issue!

Finland said:
I tried to fix this, but I was only able to get the first image to show. Apparently the second linked image doesn't exist. I think it still needs to be uploaded.
That's my fault I was busy most of yesterday (I left before fun stuff was up) and by time I got home I was exhausted (worked 8 hours then a day of fun) so I pretty much passed out now i'm back at work (i'm on break so i'll try to upload them or i'll give them to someone else to do it)

I have to say, Fun Stuff has some errors.

1. Find the Difference's edited image doesn't exist.
2. Hiding Koopa's image is broken by a Photobucket error that can be solved by re-uploading the image. Weren't there a new rule about external images anyway?
3. Mystery Images's images don't exist.

I know I still have to upload the images (and I had no control over hiding koopa because it was sent in after I went on vacation) i'll try to fix the images later today because i'm on break and I don't have the computer with the images with me
EDIT: Yeah I can't figure out how to get the images to upload so i'll have to ask someone else to do it.

One thing you forgot in the Forum Update: Why was Booster Kong 64 banned?

oh shit, i just tried to update the box myself, but i think i screwed something up

me not being able to tolerate outdated info :-[

edit: btw, here's the missing image:

v5w5wL4.jpg

Sorry about my section being a bit short. I was lacking ideas for this month's section.

Lakituthequick said:
2. Hiding Koopa's image is broken by a Photobucket error that can be solved by re-uploading the image. Weren't there a new rule about external images anyway?

Hmmm? What rule? :koopa:

It was good overall, expect I thought the Pipe Plaza was lacking a little bit. Oh and also I don't think the paper will be the same with Ask Tucayo gone :(

Maharaja said:
I thought the Pipe Plaza was lacking a little bit.
Was this in regards to the absence of the "Upcoming Games" section? This was because there wasn't any new news available at the time of writing.

YoshiKong said:
Maharaja said:
Was this in regards to the absence of the "Upcoming Games" section? This was because there wasn't any new news available at the time of writing.
Yes, I decided not to write Upcoming Games because there wasn't any major news on the upcoming Mario games. The next issue will surely feature it, though, since there was a Nintendo Direct conference just a few days before the release of Issue LXXIII.

Also, regarding Ask Tucayo: even though it surely won't be the same without Tucky, one of the nicest users I have met here, I will do my best to deliver entertaining sections for our readers, so don't worry about that! ;)

Thanks, P_Y :) You always give us high-quality sections, so I'm sure everyone will enjoy your section. I already sent in a couple of questions to get you started :)

Jonny Buckland said:
YoshiKong said:
Maharaja said:
Yes, I decided not to write Upcoming Games because there wasn't any major news on the upcoming Mario games. The next issue will surely feature it, though, since there was a Nintendo Direct conference just a few days before the release of Issue LXXIII.

Also, regarding Ask Tucayo: even though it surely won't be the same without Tucky, one of the nicest users I have met here, I will do my best to deliver entertaining sections for our readers, so don't worry about that! ;)

Yeah, I shouldn't have judged it before even reading :P But I am sure that Ask PY will be unique in its own way. Who knows, PY might even be the Shroom director one day! (No offense Tucayo :P)

Back