PK Flash and PK Rockin': The Media of Timmy

yoshi123

~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
Told you I'd have another cheesy PK title
So, I got an Easycap Capture Card a while ago, and making videos has been pretty fun so far. Currently doing an LP of MP6, and I try to upload weekly. =P
My channel is here!

Oh, and btw, I've been playing Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games after like 2 years, and my god it was so fun. I even remembered how much I tried to be in the world rankings for a certain event... Beat that score, and now here I am!
This pic here is just to show participants.
15283_603734876305345_1894162903_n.jpg

Yes, this is the event I've tried so hard for. Timed events are not really my thing. :p
#9 Locally though... Just wow. IDK why it shows people from other regions though; I thought Local Rankings meant people in my continent? Could someone explain this to me please?
417866_603734902972009_758764778_n.jpg

So, yeah, I am #16 in the world for Dream Ski Jumping. Amazing. I'll see if I can boost my score of 1400 a bit higher (if only I got 100 points for the end landing instead of 80... then I'd be somewhat higher up lol). And now the highest scores are in like the 1500s... O__O
21237_603734959638670_315983227_n.jpg

What does easycap cost and does it work with Mac? Because my old one broke for no reason. Also it need to be PSI Rockin', not PK

My Easycap was ordered off of Amazon or Ebay (I don't remember exactly lol) for like $10. I had to buy a splitter for another $5 for my video cable so I could record with it showing on my TV and my laptop screen. Though turns out I needed another splitter for the game audio to come from my TV (my game audio comes from my laptop speakers or headphones lol).

Um, I personally think there's better capture cards for a Mac. IDK if they work with Ulead Videostudio (which was included with my Easycap) lol

Back