Smg2daisy Decides To Make Requests With Themes

I guess since you're doing this, draw me with my very first legendary, Yveltal, if you can.

Thanks!

BTW, you're really good!

I'd love it if you could draw me with my favourite pokemon, but I'm afraid I do not have any reference material... is it okay if I just tell you point by point how I look? I have long hair, which is about to eye length on my face and full neck length on my neck, I have glasses and I am tall, about 1 meter and 90 centimetre.

My favourite pokemon is honchkrow, by the way.

...Yes, actually. Jesus cirdec, we really look like eachother... I have lighter hair, but for the most part you really look like me.

How could people ever confuse him for me? first of all, he lives in a completely different country, and even on this forum, I've never posted a picture of my face.

Olivia said:
How could people ever confuse him for me? first of all, he lives in a completely different country, and even on this forum, I've never posted a picture of my face.
Oh, whoops. My bad.

Well I don't have an absolute favorite Pokemon since I haven't kept up with the series since Gen 1, but could you do me with three Unown spelling the abbreviation for my username (FTG)?
Here I am:
fawful64_pixel_by_nerdy_pixel_girl-d83qmpn.png
(credit to Nerdy-pixel-girl on DA for this)

Back