YouTube: April Fools 2013

-----

the coolest dude ever
Pronouns
he/him
this is simply one of the strangest, yet best they've ever done due to the legitimate confusion as to whether or not this is real in the comments

yeah some people actually believed it in school

YouTube, actually Google in general, always make the most obvious jokes every year.
Every YouTube joke after 2010 sucked, I mean, the jokes in 2011 and onwards were just a Video by YouTube themselves, while everything before it were jokes on the entire site.

Time Turner said:
Are that many people unaware of today's date?

I'm sure people aren't that dumb. After all, in the very bottom of the video description it says "By the way...April Fools :)"

I gotta say though, the video was really well-made, and I'm shocked they Antoine Dodson from Bed Intruder and the two kids from Charlie Bit My Finger to participate in it.

MCS said:
Time Turner said:
Are that many people unaware of today's date?

I'm sure people aren't that dumb. After all, in the very bottom of the video description it says "By the way...April Fools :)"

I gotta say though, the video was really well-made, and I'm shocked they Antoine Dodson from Bed Intruder and the two kids from Charlie Bit My Finger to participate in it.

>Implying people ever read the description of the videos they watch.

What world are you living in?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HGeMGqVKD6A[/youtube]

dis is live

I'm loving this, I started watching it sometime around the 4-hour mark and am planning to watch it til it ends.

That's the longest Live Recording I've ever seen on YouTube (the limit for all the other Partners is 4 hours, anything beyond that will be deleted).

Back