Best/worse moves you've done in a mafia game.

As the title suggests, list your best moves and worse moves you have done in a mafia game. I can be the first mafia game, it can - and probably the case for most - be dealing with all kinds of mafia games you've been before. State the move and explain why.

I think it will be fun to see how people view their own mafia performances.

I'll post mine soon. I have to go right now.

Re: Top 5 best and worse moves you've done in a mafia game.

I can't say much about worst moves other then when I basically did nothing in Tucayo's Mafia. I was just a bit intimidated by Pi's actions in that game which made me hesitant on voting (He was being a little hard on anyone who sheeped) And as an independent what could I really do other then sheep in trying to survive? I however wouldn't' consider a terrible move since it really didn't really effect the game much. And it was at least positive for the Innocents that they killed an Independent and not an Innocent.

I think my best moves is still pretty much what I did in Awards Mafia II. I'm not sure I could rank what the best moves of that game were. But I don't think that's anything I'll be able to repeat any time soon.

Worst move was probably my first mafia, DK Mafia (a LONG time ago).

I killed an innocent or something when I was a vigilante for some stupid reason.

i think the coolest thing i did was vig-killing the godfather BMB in what was i think my first mafia game

letting 3K into the QT

Best move, I'm actually not sure lol

Worst moves, in MLP: FiM (the first one hosted by MCD) was having my doubts on Smasher being the convert and then he turned out to be the convert lol
Also, calling out Smasher for being Mafia in Shroom Mafia but I was actually insane cop lol (idk how I didn't die though LOL)

Spamming the Mafia QuickTopic with SO MUCH INFORMATION while I was confScum in Nostalgia Mafia was awesome. Nailing Pyro as Scum during D1 in Sonic Mafia was great. Sending in the correct Doctor Protection in Dangan Ronpa Mafia was also amazing. Getting myself out of a tricky situation in Rocker Mafia felt great. But the best move wasn't even here. The best move was on MafiaScum, were I used a Strongman shot on the Jailkeeper who Jailkept me during the same Night. It was amazing.

Worst moves? IDK.

I wouldn't rate this as one of my best moves, but I loved how I managed to escape being lynched on D1 on 2101 Mafia. Granted, it was my mistake that put me in that situation, but I never thought I would get out of it.

Winning as a solo third-party in Post-Apocalypse Mafia will always be my greatest accomplishment. Bombing RandomYoshi in Sonic the Hedgehog Mafia was also fun.

Worst was when I ended up helping the Innocents in MP9 Mafia a little too much as a third-party.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Spamming the Mafia QuickTopic with SO MUCH INFORMATION while I was confScum in Nostalgia Mafia was awesome. Nailing Pyro as Scum during D1 in Sonic Mafia was great. Sending in the correct Doctor Protection in Dangan Ronpa Mafia was also amazing. Getting myself out of a tricky situation in Rocker Mafia felt great. But the best move wasn't even here. The best move was on MafiaScum, were I used a Strongman shot on the Jailkeeper who Jailkept me during the same Night. It was amazing.

Worst moves? IDK.
Tucayo's Mafia deserves a mention somewhere there.

Chiaki Nanami said:
But it was stupid! I should have gone anti-Town!
Your goal was to survive to the end, not win with the Innocents or with the Mafia or anything. Outing all of us was probably the smart thing to do.

Chiaki Nanami said:
yeah but then i got cocky
and we all know where that lead to
:-\
Regardless of your attitude, that was a good tactic for you to do. None of us were ever aware that Smasher was converted nor that you had converted one of us. You weren't actually the only one to treat us like that either (Rocker comes to mind).

And this is coming from the guy who never forgets this kind of stuff.

Welp, here are some that I seem to recall as my best moves. I'm sure that some are definitely a little obvious and some that I played dirty to do it. In no specific order...

- Homestuck Mafia, where I [accidently] redirected Turb to attack PY and then get the nightkill on Gamefreak, who had he survived I would have definitely lost instantly.
- AR Mafia, where I both convinced all the remaining players and then again in the same game where I realized after Smasher and I revealed who we are the last night, and I knew that the game would be over if we killed Smasher. I felt so bad about it though. :/
- Wind Waker Mafia, where I basically got myself lynched to prove that Gigaremo was Mafia Day 2 as I somehow knew he was from his vote, and told Smasher that when I turn up as innocent to vigkill him, which got him vigkilled, and turned out to be Mafia, and then finding out a few more mafia players from it.
- Day vs. Night Mafia, where I successfully fooled the remaining Solar players to lynch their own doctor because I convinced them that he was the lunar doctor, and then Plan Cyro where we managed to lynch two solars in one day.
- MLP 2 Mafia, where I knew that even though I was screwed I managed to save my own butt from losing by killing our Yakuza and converting me to Innocent.

Of course, I've had my bad moves, which really did cost me a lot. In no specific order...
- 'Shroom Mafia: Right at the end, when I could have lynched anyone and help the innocents potentially win, and then I finally decide to lynch the only other full-on innocent that took me with them to the death, winning the game for the other faction.
- 'Shroom Mafia II: When I foolishly believed Ralph that Gamefreak and him were innocents, and me using my powers to help them, and then when one of them dies I realize that the other is mafia, and I get lynched over my mistake of not realizing it sooner.
- Simpsons Mafia: Where I failed to even convince my innocence, and the person that I could rely to prove it was not active, so I got lynched, which was basically the downfall our the innocents losing.
- Tucayo Mafia: I was the reason that I killed myself because I should have just stopped when Stooben got away in the duel, and I knew that I was somehow going to end up dying.
- MLP 2 Mafia: I can have a best and worse move for this game. When I was dealing with Nabber, and I knew that I had no fake claim ready, so I tried to remember who wasn't confirmed, and basically set my fate into motion.

That is all.

Lynching the Godfather in Platinum Mafia.
If you remember, I was mafia in that game(at least I triggered a chain reaction, having Nabber freeze MCD, giving a definite win to the mafia)

Lynching BMB(the last Mafia) in Nabber's mafia.
Granted, it was process of elimination, but it worked. I thank thy Nabber for having my replacement be a Con-artist rather than a one-sided Lover.

Best:
Yoshi K's mafia: Taking out the necro and cop and later leaking the third party
Lost Future: Figured out most of the mafia even though some ids not believe me at first

Worst:
Mafia 2101: We were In a good run of winning until BMB gets and then comes Ralph detects me as a vampire to get himself out of lynching and then PMing me "lol that was too easy" when I didn't have a chance to defend myself.
Every game I got lynched within the first three days (expect LTQ's second game and Rocker mafia)

Best -

Awards Mafia 1: Accidentally finding out Blocky was the godfather.
Star Wars Mafia: Winning the game for the innocents.
Vote to Lynch: Taking out the Koopa Troop.
Nostalgia Mafia: Being scum and actually doing something.

Worst -

...Gee, I fucking wonder?!

I suppose it was pretty great to take out two mafia with my bomb in PvZ mafia, even if one was a fool...

Back