Name for a New Wiki

What would be the best name for a Wiki that focused on old Nintendo games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glitchman

Goomba
I know there are some rather weird options here, but I'm considering making a Wiki that covers all of Nintendo's games (Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc.) made from the NES-N64 gaming systems, not to mention the handheld ones from the Game Boy, Game & Watch, etc. I just want to know what kind of name might go over well.

I think the wiki will die in a few weeks or months after it has opened so i'm not voting.

I'm going to makes a super special awesome suggestion, and suggest than that wikibe called "Classic Nintendo".

Not a bad idea Blitz, but I would have to name it Classic Nintendo Wiki of course :eek: Depending on how the voting turns out I may use that.

nintendo enternaiment wiki is a good name because im think it will focus on NES games and other things like the acesories like the ZAPPER

Well Fire Mario, if you think it should be Nintendo Entertainment Wiki then you should vote :-\ And Smiddle, no way am I naming it Oldskoolpedia :D

Moto Wiki

Orde nintende wiki sound good. Gorden ordies.

Well, I dunno...Moto Wiki I don't understand at all...I'd rather not change any of the names on this poll (Blitz's being the exception), but I'm open to suggestions I guess.

Glitchman said:
Well Fire Mario, if you think it should be Nintendo Entertainment Wiki then you should vote :-\ And Smiddle, no way am I naming it Oldskoolpedia :D

I actually like the sound of oldskoolpedia. It's got a nice ring to it.

Glitchman said:

look i´m already voted :-\.

ShyGuy27 said:
Glitchman said:

I actually like the sound of oldskoolpedia. It's got a nice ring to it.

+1 (Or 2?)

Well you all can cry and beg, but I am NOT naming it Oldskoolpedia. Sorry if that was a bit rude old chums, but it hast to be said. The crumpets are getting a tad rotty :posh:

Why did you double poast :(

Back