Metal Gear Solid V announced

Xluidi

beep bep boop
So, the world's most non-secret secret has finally been revealed, The Phamtom Pain plus the Ground Zeroes segment shown last year equal Metal Gear Solid V, starring Big Boss in 1981, showing him finally becoming the villian of the original two MSX games. The game is now an open-world stealth game, while still having the base-building of Peace Walker, and it looks bitchin', thanks to being powered by the new FOX Engine. Currently only confirmed for 360 and PS3 release.

ibkbvoumpPuQfa.png
iHCRIKPb6Rk8B.gif

Trailer here.

There is not a thing for the Wii U down there at the end of the trailer..... I've wanted to try Metal Gear ever since Brawl, but if it doesn't come to the Wii U I can't get it.

New Super Mario said:
There is not a thing for the Wii U down there at the end of the trailer..... I've wanted to try Metal Gear ever since Brawl, but if it doesn't come to the Wii U I can't get it.
This wouldn't be a good jump-in point to be honest, you should try The Twin Snakes for Gamecube. While not as good as the original MGS1, it is a decent remake and still a great game.

Xpike said:
New Super Mario said:
This wouldn't be a good jump-in point to be honest, you should try The Twin Snakes for Gamecube. While not as good as the original MGS1, it is a decent remake and still a great game.
Ok, thanks. Might try to get it later this year sometime.

Back