SIG BANNER REQUESTS!!!!

Peachfreak

PEACH 4 EVA!!!!!!!
I can make u a banner and give you its code just tell me what u want it to say, wat color u want it and if u want a special effect, and If u do here are ur choices...
glitter
plastic wrap
blur
and OTHER
So just ask and I'll have it to u as soon as i can!

Well fine then. :mad:
Im a nice person so i'd be willing to make one for u but SOMEPEOPLE are jerks and decide to be mean to my being nice. So if you don't want me to make u one...
THEN DON"T POST HERE!!!!!!

Actually i already have one, and to be honest that whole outburst wasn't very necessary.

I know I'm just good at outbursts. ;D

here it is! sorry I could put a pic in I hope u liek it!

Here shadow queen I made you a better one!

Well, I don't need a Request to get a banner. I went to mybannermaker.com and made one myself. Here's the example:

Pauline Beautiful Brunette hair and lovely Sky Blue eyes will never go wrong.

Free Loader said:
N/O, but erm, we can all see the cheap online banner-maker link in your signature, you don't have to do anything.

Per Uniju. Also, if you are looking to make real banners, learn epic photoshop skillz and don't rely on mybannermaker.com, which makes all banners look horrible.

ChaosNinji said:
Free Loader said:
N/O, but erm, we can all see the cheap online banner-maker link in your signature, you don't have to do anything.

Per Uniju. Also, if you are looking to make real banners, learn epic photoshop skillz and don't rely on mybannermaker.com, which makes all banners look horrible.

Or GIMP. :(

Peachfreak said:
Here shadow queen I made you a better one!

i´m made a banner it looks good or lame i´m want your answer or i´m mean your opinion peachfreak.

Its not bad. but it could use some work.

fire MARIO bros said:
i´m made a banner it looks good or lame i´m want your answer or i´m mean your opinion peachfreak.

Just butting in here, but you need to fix the grammar in it. "I'm am a Mario fan." is not proper english. :'( You mean to say "I am a Mario fan." or "I'm a Mario fan." :'( :'( :'(

Toadbert101 said:
fire MARIO bros said:

Just butting in here, but you need to fix the grammar in it. "I'm am a Mario fan." is not proper english. :'( You mean to say "I am a Mario fan." or "I'm a Mario fan." :'( :'( :'(

You grammar nazi :(

Toadbert101 said:
fire MARIO bros said:

i´m fixed it sorry to make you :'( i´m am very sorry :-\

Guiliant said:
Toadbert101 said:
fire MARIO bros said:

i´m not a gramar nazi what you are saying is pointless :mad:

fire MARIO bros said:
Guiliant said:
Toadbert101 said:
fire MARIO bros said:

i´m not a gramar nazi what you are saying is pointless :mad:

Back up a few posts, he was calling Toadbert101 a grammar nazi.

fire MARIO bros said:
Toadbert101 said:
fire MARIO bros said:

omg now there's a dot in it. :'(

Toadbert101 said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Toadbert101 said:
fire MARIO bros said:

omg now there's a dot in it. :'(

its not a dot its.... this :drmario:´

Peachfreak said:
I can make u a banner and give you its code just tell me what u want it to say, wat color u want it and if u want a special effect, and If u do here are ur choices...
glitter
plastic wrap
blur
and OTHER
So just ask and I'll have it to u as soon as i can!

Oh Oh Plastic Wrap plz

I dont care what it says, I just want it to feature this char AKA Me:

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj78/Irock_MFGG/

Back