Forum Play!! AUDITION ROUND!!! THIS IS A BIG DEAL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachfreak

PEACH 4 EVA!!!!!!!
I'm not sure wether this topic belongs here or at the forum games...
Anyway! this is a topic of which I just randomly thought up. I will be holding auditions for the roles in my Fan Play. It reqires a lot of characters which are...

Mario
Luigi
Peach- I am Playing peach
Daisy
Rosalina
Toad
Yoshi
Wario
Waluigi
Bowser
DK

So If you are interested in playing a part in this Forum Play report here and ask for the part u want and if I like ur audition, u got the part! There will be another Forum where the acutal play takes place. I will post the story line later. THANX
(PS u can use emotes and faces for ur audition)
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
mario and yoshi? :>


:yoshi: - YOSHEE

:mario: - oh my god can you say anything else than yoshi your like a fricken' pokemon

:yoshi: - well **** you too mario

:mario: - :eek:
 

ToonKing2

King of Cartoons
I would like to Roleplay Pauline. if there is a slot for her available. and Perhaps I'll use the Bowser Role. as proof:

ToonKing2's Role said:
*Bowser walks into Peach's Castle*

Bowser: Bwahahaha Finally we mee... uh... Where's Peach?

Pauline: Oh her? She's still at My ex-Boyfriend's House.

Bowser: I'LL CRUSH THAT PLUMBER!! *Leaves*

Pauline: I won't allow you to hurt my friends! :mad: *Grabs her Power Hammer and chases after Bowser.*
Yep, even when Mario dumped Pauline for Peach, both Pauline, Mario and Pauline are still childhood friends.
 

ToonKing2

King of Cartoons
Why do you call my roleplay "Failure"? It is a fact that Mario and Pauline are still good friends, even when they're not lovers anymore. And according to my Fanfiction, Pauline and Peach have been friends since childhood. Well... Pauline got angry when Shiggy replaced her with Princess as a Damsel, laying her off from work, which is why Mario and Pauline were forced to break up. But thanks to the her new boyfriend, Joshua Simpson (my fanfic character), and her Triplet Sisters Bauline and Arlene Jr. (my other Fanfic characters), Pauline has graduated from Anger Management and Josh was the one who gave her the V.I.P. Ticket to the Super Mini-Mario World Theme Park. Which is some reason why she made an appearance as a guest to make her happy in Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: March Of The Minis.
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
All roleplaying on characters that already exsist fails eventually. Look at, oh, let's say, evey fanfiction known to man.
 

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
ToonKing2 said:
Why do you call my roleplay "Failure"? It is a fact that Mario and Pauline are still good friends, even when they're not lovers anymore. And according to my Fanfiction, Pauline and Peach have been friends since childhood. Well... Pauline got angry when Shiggy replaced her with Princess as a Damsel, laying her off from work, which is why Mario and Pauline were forced to break up. But thanks to the her new boyfriend, Joshua Simpson (my fanfic character), and her Triplet Sisters Bauline and Arlene Jr. (my other Fanfic characters), Pauline has graduated from Anger Management and Josh was the one who gave her the V.I.P. Ticket to the Super Mini-Mario World Theme Park. Which is some reason why she made an appearance as a guest to make her happy in Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: March Of The Minis.

...too much wurdz head asplode :( :( :(
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Toadbert101 said:
ToonKing2 said:
Why do you call my roleplay "Failure"? It is a fact that Mario and Pauline are still good friends, even when they're not lovers anymore. And according to my Fanfiction, Pauline and Peach have been friends since childhood. Well... Pauline got angry when Shiggy replaced her with Princess as a Damsel, laying her off from work, which is why Mario and Pauline were forced to break up. But thanks to the her new boyfriend, Joshua Simpson (my fanfic character), and her Triplet Sisters Bauline and Arlene Jr. (my other Fanfic characters), Pauline has graduated from Anger Management and Josh was the one who gave her the V.I.P. Ticket to the Super Mini-Mario World Theme Park. Which is some reason why she made an appearance as a guest to make her happy in Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: March Of The Minis.

...too much wurdz head asplode :( :( :(
Basically she's sayign her fanfic is canon :eek:
 

LuigiDude

Shy Guy
This is embarrising...

Daisy plz?
 

Peachfreak

PEACH 4 EVA!!!!!!!
Shadow queen I liked ur bowser. Do you want the part? Cuz you can u can have it if u want it.
Toon king. I am sorry but there is no place in this story for pauline. And shadow queen wants to be bowser I think. If she doesn't u can have the part of bowser, but for now think about trying for a new part.
Toadbert. I need u to accutally audition. The yoshi pokemon thing waz funny though.
and Luigidude I need you to audition too.
 

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Peachfreak said:
Shadow queen I liked ur bowser. Do you want the part? Cuz you can u can have it if u want it.
Toon king. I am sorry but there is no place in this story for pauline. And shadow queen wants to be bowser I think. If she doesn't u can have the part of bowser, but for now think about trying for a new part.
Toadbert. I need u to accutally audition. The yoshi pokemon thing waz funny though.
and Luigidude I need you to audition too.
Adudition? I don't see why we need to audition. :(
 

Peachfreak

PEACH 4 EVA!!!!!!!
just say something funny as the character u are playing. It's not that hard.
 

Peachfreak

PEACH 4 EVA!!!!!!!
LOL funny. Sure u can be luigi.
 

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Mario and bowser fight in the glitz pit

:bowser:: word on the street there was a moustached guy on the street and look here!!!
:mario:: bowser!!!!
:bowser::grahahaha i´m gonna destroy you and i´m have witnesses
:mario:: not-a way bowser i´m gonna beat you again

20 minutes latter

:bowser::curse you mario!!!! i´m got some tricks left!!!!( bowser does a ground pound)
:mario:: i´m-a evaded it the fight nearly is over bowser!!!! ( mario uses the super hammer)
:bowser::yyyyyyaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!
:mario:: i´m-a won again!!!!
:bowser:: oooooooffffffff!!!! curse you mario i´m gonna win next time!!!!!! ouch and don´t even think its over yet!!!!!.
 

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
fire MARIO bros said:
Mario and bowser fight in the glitz pit

:bowser:: word on the street there was a moustached guy on the street and look here!!!
:mario:: bowser!!!!
:bowser::grahahaha i´m gonna destroy you and i´m have witnesses
:mario:: not-a way bowser i´m gonna beat you again

20 minutes latter

:bowser::curse you mario!!!! i´m got some tricks left!!!!( bowser does a ground pound)
:mario:: i´m-a evaded it the fight nearly is over bowser!!!! ( mario uses the super hammer)
:bowser::yyyyyyaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!
:mario:: i´m-a won again!!!!
:bowser:: oooooooffffffff!!!! curse you mario i´m gonna win next time!!!!!! ouch and don´t even think its over yet!!!!!.
i`m gonna take Mario
 

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Shadow Queen said:
I guess we must fight eventually then. ;)
when the role is done ;) and peachfreak lastly did not pay attention to this topic :(. hey peachfreak when the role is done?? huh??? tell me please!!!!!! :mario:.
 

Peachfreak

PEACH 4 EVA!!!!!!!
K here is the role.
Bowser is shadow queen!
Fire mario bros is mario.
if luigi dude wants to be daisy thats fine.
Toadbert is luigi.
Toonking if you want you can have the roll of either: Toad, Rosalina, or DK.
I will be Peach! Also if you want you can take up a second part. I have decided that We can just have no storyline and just make it up as we go. Okay! I will be posting a new topic for us to do the role play in tomorrow! Ta ta!
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Wario and Mario having a conversation. Unfortunately, Mario's speech is limited, due to only being able to say things he says in the games themselves(thus the quotes around his dialogue).

:wario: : I'm sorry Mario, but you're no longer the Main character.
:mario: : "It's-a me, Mario!" SM64
:wario: : what?
:mario: : "It's-a me, Mario!"
:wario: : No, it's not you anymore, diphead. That's what I'm trying to tell you.
:mario: : "It's-a me, Mario!"
:wario: : NO!
:mario: :"Yes!"
:wario: : NO, NO, NO!
:mario: : "I've got it!" MK64
:wario: : You have?
:mario: : "Mama mia!" SM64
:wario: : I can't deal with you anymore. I'm leaving. *turns around*
:mario: : "Come back here, you big MONKEY!" Mvs.DK
:wario: : What did you just call me...? *looks back*

To be continued.
I wanna be wario, whatever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top