Possible new Crash game!

So they are going to take break from making CoD games.

I see this as real but I still don't know how the outcome will turn out.

It is coming to Wii U though.

I don't know, it looks kinda fake to me.

Is that Vivendi or Viacom in the bottom corner?

And I might consider getting it if they go back to it's Naughty Dog roots and not have Activision ruin it like they did with Spyro.

I mean, I never picked up Mind over Mutant, and I haven't picked up a new game since Crash of the Titans for PS2. (Which actually, wasn't half bad)

But really, I'm not sure if this proves anything.

Well Mind over Mutant was actually better than Crash of the Titans. I also want it to go back to Naughty Dog style.

Also that is Vivendi.

NSY said:
You know, they can make other games while still continuing that series.

Time Turner said:
NSY said:
CoD makes money. That's why they make them all the time.

The Dark Knight said:
Well Mind over Mutant was actually better than Crash of the Titans. I also want it to go back to Naughty Dog style.

Also that is Vivendi.
Well, I never really got to try it out. What was it about?

And I still want a new Crash racing game

HEY

HEY THAT VIDEO SHOWS A WEBSITE

www.crashbandicoot.com/countdown

The Undertaker said:
HEY

HEY THAT VIDEO SHOWS A WEBSITE

www.crashbandicoot.com/countdown
The description did say it had been removed

New Super Mario said:
Time Turner said:
NSY said:
CoD makes money. That's why they make them all the time.

The Dark Knight said:

Also that is Vivendi.
Well, I never really got to try it out. What was it about?

And I still want a new Crash racing game
It was about Cortex and N.Brio turning everyone into Mutants via devices called N-V s. You should get it.

Personally, I consider both Crash of the Titans and Mind Over Mutant to be garbage. In my opinion, Twinsanity is the last good game in the series, and everything just went downhill from there. If there truly is a new Crash Bandicoot game in the making, then hopefully it's more akin to the past installments.

Solar Blaze said:
Personally, I consider both Crash of the Titans and Mind Over Mutant to be garbage. In my opinion, Twinsanity is the last good game in the series, and everything just went downhill from there. If there truly is a new Crash Bandicoot game in the making, then hopefully it's more akin to the past installments.
Twinsanity was hilarious. But I didn't really care for it for some reason and ended up selling it.

And Wrath of Cortex kinda sucked......

Twinsanity is the best in the series. Wrath of Cortex isn't the worst Crash game (that's Crash Boom Bang) but basically Crash 3 plus annoying things.

The Dark Knight said:
Twinsanity is the best in the series. Wrath of Cortex isn't the worst Crash game (that's Crash Boom Bang) but basically Crash 3 plus annoying things.
While Wrath of Cortex isn't the worse game, it isn't really fun either. Especially with all the dumb Crush battles.

And Boom Bang doesn't count.

And Crash 3! Crash 3 has to be one of my favorites.

I don't think they would do that to Crash. If they did I wouldn't like it. With the Radical Crash character major design changes I was fine with all of them except Tiny Tiger. I hate the Radical Tiny.

The Dark Knight said:
So the question is who else apart from me will get it?

Probably me, used to be a big Crash fan. If it comes to wii u.

Back