if i seem pissed

Mr. Moto

Japanese American Secret Agent
Banned User
userpedia unjustry banned me from forums accusing me of being 2nd socpuppet of a Mr. Rudnicki. It no matter our IP addresses no match up and there no proof. They were not right. They stupid. I am not a Mr. Rudnicki. I guess I pick inopportune time to join.

I know! No rure broken AND different IP!! Whoever ban me =idiot!! I never once craimed to be that rudnick! I never once say I was he! Where these morons getting that idea from? Start up coarition to gemme unbanned.

Mr. Moto said:
I know! No rure broken AND different IP!!

For one, Rudnicki is an IP Changer. And a quick IP Check on the wiki show that, you, too, changes IP.

I must change IP Mr. white man I'm a secret agent don't want peopre tairing me.

Mr. Moto said:

lol

Mr. Moto said:

If you were a Secret Agent, you wouldn't explain why your IP changes. Or indeed, you wouldn't post on this forum at all.

Blitzwing said:
Mr. Moto said:

If you were a Secret Agent, you wouldn't explain why your IP changes. Or indeed, you wouldn't post on this forum at all.
[/quote EXACTRY. They'd be expecting me NOT to be posting on kids forum. This will surery throw them off.

Mr. Moto said:
Blitzwing said:
Mr. Moto said:

EXACTRY. They'd be expecting me NOT to be posting on kids forum. This will surery throw them off.

But tell me this. Why do Mario and Wario dislike each other?

can i be unbanned on userpedia i didnt do anything

Back