How about getting a more modern forum?

we dont want likes, we already have notifications, we already have an amazing all ages friendly chat, with a wonderfully friendly and responsible staff. i dont know what other modern features you want, maybe customizable skins, which could be a thing, i believe there has been discussion on that, but they arnt really neccessary.

But if you're looking for modern, we already have all your features.

MKGirlism said:
Actually, MeritC, I really like IP.Board.
New licenses are really expensive, but they provide great support in return.

I've even once *bleep*ed up the CMS System of it (IP.Content), I wasn't able to fix it, and so my brother wasn't, so I've put up a Support Ticket.
They've logged in via the Back-End, and solved the problem for me.
Besides, renewals are pretty cheap.

Speaking of FFS (Free Forum Software), my Blog runs on AcmlmBoardXD, which is also quite nice, plus all of the security issues from AcmlmBoard are all nailed out.
And AcmlmBoardXD is highly focusses on Mario-based sites.

AcmlmBoard, huh? Gotta investigate this to see if my Mario music site's forum portal might need to be changed. The forum system that I'm using there is still good, but I think some folks don't trust the board software that's being used for it...

That's why I say AcmlmBoardXD, not AcmlmBoard.
AcmlmBoard has more security leaks than the amount of holes a sieve has.
In AcmlmBoardXD, all of these leaks are all nailed out, and it's still Updated, unlike AcmlmBoard.

Before you make a switch, look at this first:
http://www.forummatrix.org/compare/AcmlmBoard-XD+DeluxeBB

Oh, and when I first visited your site, I've got this:
Screen%20Shot%202013-03-13%20at%2009.34.23.png

^ Wha...? Are you kidding...?! I'll have to PM you later on this because that's a different story. Because that doesn't seem right to me by what you posted there... *is really baffled*

I've sent you the PM back.
It's not your fault, it's on your Host's side, where the problem exists.

Back