The Legend of Zelda

Phoenix Rider

Luma
Retired Wiki Staff
I know I can't be the only Zelda fan here. Who else likes the series? I personally think it's better than Mario (gasp, shock, blah blah blah).

What's your favorite game in the series? Mine's Ocarina of Time, but Twilight Princess comes in a close second.

I love the Legend of Zelda. I think the series is a better than Mario (overall) simply because so few games come out. A lot of quality comes out in just one game. Favorite: Ocarina of Time. #2: Twilight Princess. #3: A Link to the Past. #4: Majora's Mask.

Heheh, no Wind Waker? I didn't like that game either. My top 4 are

1. Ocarina of Time
2. Twilight Princess
3. The Legend of Zelda
4. A Link to the Past

I'm a fan too. Games I own are:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
(haven't started playing it yet, though)

I liked Wind Waker. The story was really good. And it was the first Zelda game to make reference to other Links. Also, the personality of Ganondorf was developed really well. The game was just too easy, hence not being in my top 4. Maybe it's number 5.

Would you buy the sequel to it? The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

Until I played Super Smash Brothers, I remained basicly ignorant of Link, I only ever played Mario, Donkey Kong, Pokemon and Kirby.

Well, I always invest my money in console games. I would like to have it, just to see where it takes Wind Waker; maybe someone will give it to me as a gift!

hmmmmmm...link...one of the first gaming icons that interested me (alongside Banjo and Yoshi.) I currently own:

Ocaraina of time N64:A good game, but useless now that I have the collection disk
Four Swords Adventure: not as good as other's but still fun. I can't do multiplayer, though :(
collection disk comes with:
Ocaraina of time: in all it's glory! Better than the original, because of the controller.
Majora's Mask: I'm debating whether it is better than OoT. Either way, a GREAT game.
Legend of Zelda: Fun, though it can be annoying.
Link's Adventure: hmmmmmmmmmm...good, i guess. I really havent played enough of it yet.

Once upon a time, i had a link to the past for SNES and oracle of ages for game boy. However, they are gone now. I'm looking to get the GBA lttp and somehow re-trade for oracle of ages. I would love to have wind waker, but even my demo of it doesnt work. I'm do'nt think I'd like to get TP till I get a Wii.

I. Have. None. :cry: But did you know Ocarina has been voted Best Game like, 8 times? Probably the most popular game.

Groundbreaking. Just groundbreaking.

Twilight Princess, almost as equally groundbreaking. I'm almost done with my second playthorugh.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I just figured out they did'nt re-release LttP for the GBA!!! It was link's, Awakening!.

Guess i'll have to use ebay...

ALttP was amazing, for its time. The storyline was OK, could have used some work, but it's an awesome game overall.

Ooops never mind.... it WAS re-made. I got confused with Link's Awakeing. Anyone here evr played Oracle of Ages/ Seasons?

Ages yes, Seasons no. Can't say I recommend either.

And Farore looks retarded. Din is the only goddess that looks any good in either game.

Monty Mole said: Can't say I recommend either.

But remeber, i'm not much of a critic. Far from it... I got Link to the Past for GBA!

My Zelda colletion went from two to 7 in less than a month.

Games or merchandise?

Ocarina of Time: $55

Master Sword: $250

Twilight Princess sword and shield: $40

Triforce necklace: $65

Proving that you're the best when it comes to Zelda: Priceless.

I love the Zelda games although I haven't been able to play Twilight Princes...money and availability problems've stopped me from getting a Wii or the Gamecube version; looks like a solid game though

I've played every Zelda except for Twilight Princess, and they definitely rank as such:

1. Wind Waker
2. Majora's Mask
3. Ocarina of Time
4. A Link to the Past
5. Link's Awakening

"newsflash"

TINGLE is getting his own game. For the DS.

I did'nt say it was a NEW newsflash.....

I think it's a good idea. Love him or hate him, he would be fun to control.

Unfortunately, (or fortunately, depending on your point of view) I don't, but I have played it.

Does anyone remember those *shudders* unspeakable trio of so-called "games" for the Phillips CD-i? Brr...

Back