I can't view YouTube for 8 secs on my iOS 6.1.2 iPad before it pauses by itself

User4042

Celestial Guide
The word seconds was changed to secs because of the character limit

When I click play again it freezes after a couple seconds, and I keep clicking it before the play button won't work at all

I just wanted to listen to Super Mario World music ;_;

My iPod Touch has been doing the same thing lately. It's probably a bug in the iOS.

Ness said:
Do you watch youtube on browser?
Yes, and my school installed a profile to prevent installing 12+ apps (I'm 12 ;_;) which is dumb
No, I won't remove the profile, because I'll get in trouble

Super Luigi World said:
Ness said:
Yes, and my school installed a profile to prevent installing 12+ apps (I'm 12 ;_;) which is dumb

Why exactly was your school touching your ipad? Did you mean parents or something? That seems really weird to me.

Ino Yamanaka said:
Super Luigi World said:
Ness said:

Why exactly was your school touching your ipad? Did you mean parents or something? That seems really weird to me.
It's the school's iPad (they're doing an iPad thing where each kid gets an iPad)

Maybe you're banned from YouTube. Either that or there's something wrong with your connection.

If YouTube freezes on iPads doesn't mean somebody's Banned, Nabber.
You probably need to wait for an Update in the App Store, and it could take some time, the most recent Inbox bug also took weeks for them to fix.

I've just tested it on my Google Galaxy Nexus, it doesn't freeze, but I had a "Network Timeout" while logging in, and it sometimes tends to rebuffer Videos forever.
No problems in the Google Chrome App, though.

The Undertaker said:
your internet connection sucks, deal with it

that's my advice
On the Android I used 3G. Also, on the iPad, it froze no matter where i connected.

Just wait when 4G comes out, that'll be even more expensive, when using YouTube.
Until now, it's only available through KPN, which is something I don't want to have a Contract with.

Back