Ever lost a friend?

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
I have, and it sucks! I used to think that former friend of mine was cool, but now looking at him, he's just a jerk. If he acts rude to me one more time...

Yes, we used to play SSBB all times and now we stopped talked to each other, he used to go to this forum shortly after I got a 3DS in (In April 2011)

uh quite a bit, although their actions pertaining to me losing them made me question whether they were my friends to begin with.

Never, i have people i'm not as close with as i used to be because of things, but i don't think i have ever straight up lost a friend, i should of, a couple of them actually, but never did.

Feel bad for those of you who have though, but like Zae mentioned, are you sure they were really your friends to begin with, or was your falling out really that severe.

Ino Yamanaka said:
Never, i have people i'm not as close with as i used to be because of things, but i don't think i have ever straight up lost a friend, i should of, a couple of them actually, but never did.

Feel bad for those of you who have though, but like Zae mentioned, are you sure they were really your friends to begin with, or was your falling out really that severe.

Look, my former friend was a friend for two years. Now, he thinks I'm annoying. I said something about his voice (not even directly saying it's annoying) yet he was like "You not my friend" even though I've said something more offensive TWO FRIGGIN YEARS AGO and he continued to be my friend. -_-' It's like ever since January this year, he's been a dick. I might as well consider him my enemy from here on.

Oh, I thought this was a death thread, and was going to post yes, and offer my sympathy, but nevermind, I see its not. Carry on.

Crystal said:
uh quite a bit, although their actions pertaining to me losing them made me question whether they were my friends to begin with.

Pretty much this. It seemed perfectly normal then the next week I was being ignored by them all. One of my current friends who was also apart of my old group of friends said that they didn't like how I didn't like playing sport or going camping. It wasn't a problem for the past 8 years.

Yes, it was very sad but that's just a fact of human relationships that sometimes this sort of thing will happen. Fortunately, he had just fallen behind the TV.

I had a friend. A good friend. But later in school he started hanging out with an immature/mean/"cool" group of people, and now he isn't as nice as he used to be.

Too many times to name... It really does suck.

yes. i lose friends all the time. people are fickle.

actually it's probably my fault but it's more comforting for me to think it's everyone else's fault.

I feel bad about this, I had 3 awesome friends when I was a teenager, but then they all stopped to talk to me. I don't even know what they became.

I did, and in hindsight, that's a good thing. I didn't see it at the time, but he was a thief and a liar. I only noticed it when he stole something of mine (a GBA cartridge of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords). The only good thing to come out of it was that he got me into the Kirby games.

I've learned over the years that if you always look at your own imperfections and your mindset about people and keep those things in check, you should'nt have a problem. If you keep in mind that the world does not revolve around you and maybe look out for the needs of others for a change, thing will be a little different.

I look back at all the times I lost friends or had problems with people close to me, the main issue was not them, it was me. Now, I'm not saying that if you change your aditude everything will be peachy. I'm saying always examine your mindset and maybe the coralation between your actions and you loosing friends is the product of you own mistakes.

Well, it sounded good in my head. I don't blme you if it does'nt make sence.

Back